+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

johnhanna62

Dec 23, 2016
Only declaration nothing else is required correct?no need to show bank statements for them or anything else??
Well.. sir, you are not allowed to exit Egypt with >10,000$ ..
But according to IRCC, you only have to declare them and fill some forms upon landing.
Please, see the link my friend Heathcliff shared in a previous post.

Reactions: Wolverine17

s_m_e_m

Jun 20, 2017
Hi all,
-it could be a silly question but shld I do the computerized fish w tashbih or the manual one, some one told me they do not stamp the computerized one!!
I submitted the computerized one for myself and my wife and it worked fine.

Reactions: mikooo

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
Hello everybody! Anyone has an idea about the max amount of debit cards (Al Ahly Bank) for somebody living in Egypt to buy online (for example booking airline tickets or an hotel) from inside Egypt using online payment method???

ywssz

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
So Guys I actually need ur opinions. We should pay my kids tuition fees before August 1st, AOR 23 March, Medical passed, NA since early June. Teftekro fi amal nel7a2 September in Canada or should we just pay the tuition?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
So Guys I actually need ur opinions. We should pay my kids tuition fees before August 1st, AOR 23 March, Medical passed, NA since early June. Teftekro fi amal nel7a2 September in Canada or should we just pay the tuition?
Did u order gcms notes?whats your stream

ywssz

Mar 24, 2017
Category........
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
I am FSWO. I did not order the notes. we have a relative assigned as a designated individual in canada. she called them but they told her she is not assigned (weird). Then I emailed them, they said the application is still in Nova Scotia. Then tried calling them an international call 3 weeks later and they hung up because of the overload in calls...

Did u order gcms notes?whats your stream[/QUOTE

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
I am FSWO. I did not order the notes. we have a relative assigned as a designated individual in canada. she called them but they told her she is not assigned (weird). Then I emailed them, they said the application is still in Nova Scotia. Then tried calling them an international call 3 weeks later and they hung up because of the overload in calls...
Your best bet is to order notes asap and keep on trying calling cic to know whats your current status

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017

Maroo

Apr 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

I have an Inquiry about "Tasree7 el Geesh" Since I'm still in the reserve force..

I got one from "Helmeyet el Zaitoun" that would be valid on the day of my departure, but the reason written on it is "Zeyara" while the Visa says "Immigrant" , would this be an issue in the airport here?

I found online a form for "Masla7et el Gawazat" for "Talab Hegra" which would take 2 months to produce and my flight is before the 2 months, Also the lady in "Mogamma3 el Tahrir" said that my "Tasree7" should be enough to get me out of the country..

does any body have a personal experience with this? or know somebody in "Gawazat el Matar" to ask? I don't want to be sent back from the Airport on my Flight day! =)

Thanks in Advance,
Ahmed Mansour

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Hi Guys,

I have an Inquiry about "Tasree7 el Geesh" Since I'm still in the reserve force..

I got one from "Helmeyet el Zaitoun" that would be valid on the day of my departure, but the reason written on it is "Zeyara" while the Visa says "Immigrant" , would this be an issue in the airport here?

I found online a form for "Masla7et el Gawazat" for "Talab Hegra" which would take 2 months to produce and my flight is before the 2 months, Also the lady in "Mogamma3 el Tahrir" said that my "Tasree7" should be enough to get me out of the country..

does any body have a personal experience with this? or know somebody in "Gawazat el Matar" to ask? I don't want to be sent back from the Airport on my Flight day! =)

Thanks in Advance,
Ahmed Mansour
I cant tell you that I;m 100% sure, but I asked a friend of mine for you, and he says it doesnt matter, its just a paper to get you out of the airport they only look at it to make sure you aren't escaping an (ested3a) just dont say youre immigrating on your own, if asked im traveling for tourism and here's my return ticket (if youre doing soft landing)

My friend left Egypt with the same papers as you but he visited another country before landing in toronto, so his exit visa was actually a tourism one, but anyway from his personal experience at the airport they didnt bother looking at the paper or the visa, they just looked and put them aside.