+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

GIVA333

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Thanks Majed, could I have a quick phone call if you please with you, if it is ok for you please inbox me your cell phone No.
I just don't want to i9nterrupt the guys with many issues

igenena

May 15, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello Hello ya Shabab,

am pretty excited i found this topic, i am sure i can find proper answers to all my questions :)) i've received the ITA (85 days left) for me and my wife n son, and we are hyped as well as stressed of missing out anything.

Questions:
- My wife spent more than 6 months in the USA, accumulative tourism ==> It says we need an FBI PCC, anyone tried that before? would credit card form suffice instead of Money order (Cant send one from Qatar!!)
- My wife was a cabin crew, and she traveled to many countries with no stamps on her PP, is it okay not to mention the trips with no stamps in Travel History but explain to the best we can in the LOE?
- The Police reports that i ll issue from Egypt, should it be attested from Ministry of Justice and Foreign affairs and the translated paper should also have the same stamps ?
OR
The police certificate to be attested from Ministry of justice/Foreign affairs and then translation is enough?
- My bachelor degree is in arabic and also in English from the University, is it enough, or i need to stamp the English version from ministry of foreign affairs, etc....??

I have so many other questions, but lets start with this, thanks in advance ya MENS :D

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
igenena said:
Hello Hello ya Shabab,

am pretty excited i found this topic, i am sure i can find proper answers to all my questions :)) i've received the ITA (85 days left) for me and my wife n son, and we are hyped as well as stressed of missing out anything.

Questions:
- My wife spent more than 6 months in the USA, accumulative tourism ==> It says we need an FBI PCC, anyone tried that before? would credit card form suffice instead of Money order (Cant send one from Qatar!!)
- My wife was a cabin crew, and she traveled to many countries with no stamps on her PP, is it okay not to mention the trips with no stamps in Travel History but explain to the best we can in the LOE?
- The Police reports that i ll issue from Egypt, should it be attested from Ministry of Justice and Foreign affairs and the translated paper should also have the same stamps ?
OR
The police certificate to be attested from Ministry of justice/Foreign affairs and then translation is enough?
- My bachelor degree is in arabic and also in English from the University, is it enough, or i need to stamp the English version from ministry of foreign affairs, etc....??

I have so many other questions, but lets start with this, thanks in advance ya MENS :D
Congrats for you ita

CC normally get their roster/log from their liners on company letterhead stamped and mentioning its business duty travel, same for maritimes.

For other questions, it's already answered in this thread

igenena

May 15, 2016
Category........
FSW
maged_mmh said:
Congrats for you ita

CC normally get their roster/log from their liners on company letterhead stamped and mentioning its business duty travel, same for maritimes.

For other questions, it's already answered in this thread
Thanks Maged, i ll reach out to Emirates and i hope they will provide this info..

I ll try to go through the pages to see answers to my other Questions though, i didnt mean to be lazy, am just overwhelmed (Obviously as am also explaining myself :D)

Does every single translation to English, needs an affidavit?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
igenena said:
Thanks Maged, i ll reach out to Emirates and i hope they will provide this info..

I ll try to go through the pages to see answers to my other Questions though, i didnt mean to be lazy, am just overwhelmed (Obviously as am also explaining myself :D)

Does every single translation to English, needs an affidavit?
Commercial translation needs it, government does not

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
In short foreign affairs attestation is not needed at all throughout the process

messiry

Sep 8, 2015
Hey everyone,

I received a request for a photocopy of a valid passport 3 weeks back, as my old passport will expire in June.

Timeline

AOR: 10 May
Medical Passed: 15 May
Background in Progress: 19 August.

I called CIC a in January, they informed me that the security background has started in August and is still on going. I wanted to know if a photocopy of a valid passport request by CIC means that security background is finished or not ?

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
Hi everyone one
Hope for you all the best
I need to do police certificate through the embassy here in saudia arabia,, but they told me that I should take the pcc and send it to Egypt with somebody and let one of my family members there in Egypt do it and send it back to me
Or they may do it for me and it takes one month at least,, but will be valid for 3 months only
Any suggestions please

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
walaa said:
Hi everyone one
Hope for you all the best
I need to do police certificate through the embassy here in saudia arabia,, but they told me that I should take the pcc and send it to Egypt with somebody and let one of my family members there in Egypt do it and send it back to me
Or they may do it for me and it takes one month at least,, but will be valid for 3 months only
Any suggestions please
let a family member do it for you

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
messiry said:
Hey everyone,

I received a request for a photocopy of a valid passport 3 weeks back, as my old passport will expire in June.

Timeline

AOR: 10 May
Medical Passed: 15 May
Background in Progress: 19 August.

I called CIC a in January, they informed me that the security background has started in August and is still on going. I wanted to know if a photocopy of a valid passport request by CIC means that security background is finished or not ?
any news means some progress.. good luck

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
Thank you,, the problem is how can I send the police certificate to Egypt ,, and how my family member will send it back to me??

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Hi guys i need urgent help regarding my case,i used to travel a lot by car between 2 countries,one of them was my previous country of residency and the other is my current country of residency,most of the trips are stamped but only a few are non stamped,i have listed all the trips that i have and i believe that they are around 90-95 percent of the total trips,most of those trips were done by my old passport,i submitted only my new and valid passport and tried to contact someone to access the few trips that i dont have a stamp for since i dont have any records for them,i wrote the whole situation in loe and submitted my application,now my question is should i submit my old passport in cse?should i keep on trying to access my unstamped few trips or i will be fine?i listed almost over than a 100 trips already,please advice because if thats the case will have to submit my old passport via cse asap

walaa

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2017
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/which-pages-of-passport-should-i-scan-upload-t290188.0.html
Check this topic