Not Needed
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2018
Dsoliman said:
Hi, I'm new in the forum and actually I'm new to the whole immigration process. My main concern is how can my college certificate be sent to WES?. I read it should be in a sealed envelope with the university header? Can u tell me ur experiences plz?

Thanks a lot
It's one of the easiest parts, just tke your english certificates + transcripts if yuo have them or make new ones and when you get them have an envelope with you A4 size, and put the documents you received in them give them back to the faculty staff where you got them and tell them to give them to the dean to sign at the envelope closing part after he seals it himself

he will seal it and sign there nd stamp it with the college stamp and then you are goood to go to DHL and send them to WES

Dsoliman

Mar 23, 2017
Shereef said:
It's one of the easiest parts, just tke your english certificates + transcripts if yuo have them or make new ones and when you get them have an envelope with you A4 size, and put the documents you received in them give them back to the faculty staff where you got them and tell them to give them to the dean to sign at the envelope closing part after he seals it himself

he will seal it and sign there nd stamp it with the college stamp and then you are goood to go to DHL and send them to WES
Do the dean agree to put his signature and the stamp easily? Should the envelope be the university's envelope printed on it the name of the university? Or any plain envelope can do the job?

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
Dsoliman said:
Do the dean agree to put his signature and the stamp easily? Should the envelope be the university's envelope printed on it the name of the university? Or any plain envelope can do the job?
What I did exactly was this:

Go to your college's student affairs office, request grad certificate and transcript (shahadet ta5arog w bayan daragat) in English (so you wouldn't need to translate them later), also remember to scan them for yourself before sealing and sending to WES cause you'll need their scans for the CIC.

They should be ready in less than a week or so, go to college and take two A4 envelopes with you, take a look at both papers and make sure everything is correct specially your full name's spelling identical to the passport and every other document, and be signed by the dean (here you can do the scanning part) then put each in its envelope, seal them, and make them stamp on the seal as well (they're familiar with the steps), after that you can mail them to WES yourself

What I did after this is I went to Aramex, I wrote my ref. number and name on each envelope, titled one of them Grad certificate and the other Transcript, I put both envelopes in one large envelope with the WES address and my ref. number.

Best of luck, and please dont hesitate to ask about anything

Dsoliman

Mar 23, 2017
Heathcliff77 said:

Go to your college's student affairs office, request grad certificate and transcript (shahadet ta5arog w bayan daragat) in English (so you wouldn't need to translate them later), also remember to scan them for yourself before sealing and sending to WES cause you'll need their scans for the CIC.

They should be ready in less than a week or so, go to college and take two A4 envelopes with you, take a look at both papers and make sure everything is correct specially your full name's spelling identical to the passport and every other document, and be signed by the dean (here you can do the scanning part) then put each in its envelope, seal them, and make them stamp on the seal as well (they're familiar with the steps), after that you can mail them to WES yourself

What I did after this is I went to Aramex, I wrote my ref. number and name on each envelope, titled one of them Grad certificate and the other Transcript, I put both envelopes in one large envelope with the WES address and my ref. number.

Wow, thanks a lot for the detailed reply :)

Shereef

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-09-2016
Doc's Request.
01-02-2017
Nomination.....
10-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
IELTS Request
Express Entry
Med's Request
Express Entry
Med's Done....
23-09-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
24-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2017
LANDED..........
23-03-2018
Heathcliff77 said:

1 envelope for everything was enough for me then i place it in a larger one with everything written on it

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Dsoliman said:
Any guy with a stamp at your school should do it not necessarily the dean

expressimmigrant

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Dsoliman said:
In my case, I requested a blank envelope from the dean's office (with the university logo on it) and input the transcripts and degree certificate along with the "Academic Records Request Form" signed and sealed by (sho2oon l 5eregeen) 3ala 2flet l envelope [as instructed in this form] [wes.org/ca/required/international_transcript_request.pdf]

Then, I went to TNT to send the package and asked them to input the sender's info to be the university itself.

Instructions to the documents
[wes.org/ca/required/index.asp?lctryid=52]

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
Hello, everyone.
Is there some document with the timelines of Egyptian applicants?
I went back to the start of this thread and checked the signatures, and it seems that many applicants are still waiting from 2015. Or did they receive the PPR but just never updated their signature?
How many of us are stuck at the background check stage for a long time?

expressimmigrant

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
mohammed.xyzt said:
Hello, everyone.
I went back to the start of this thread and checked the signatures, and it seems that many applicants are still waiting from 2015. Or did they receive the PPR but just never updated their signature?
Yes. I created a tracker on the below website to track the status for Egyptian applicants. I would encourage everyone on this thread to add their timeline to be able to know the efficiency of processing for the Cairo VO.

myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/egyptians-ee-tracker

Reactions: luckydentist1982

ramyfathalla

Jan 20, 2010
Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 September 2015
Doc's Request.
not yet
Nomination.....
3 september 2015
AOR Received.
3 December 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016
Med's Done....
4 February 2016, M Rvd on e case 10 Feb 2016
Passport Req..
19 June 2017
VISA ISSUED...
6 July 2017
LANDED..........
Not yet
mohammed.xyzt said:
Hello, everyone.
I am this one but not EE I am pnp paper based stuck since 14 Sep 2015.
Last GCMS notes not assigned by/ to it's blank.
Due date was 28 Fb 2017.
But nothing, I am in my 19th months processing.
So disappointed.

abeblawy

Feb 12, 2017
expressimmigrant said:
Yup it would be OK. you should know that the validity of the PCC is 3 months from the issue date. I would suggest that you submit the documents before the expiry of the PCC.
What about PCC from another country than your residence , the validity is 3 months also?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
abeblawy said:
What about PCC from another country than your residence , the validity is 3 months also?
All PCCs are valid for a year, unless you no longer live in that country so it's valid until your next entry

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys i have another question,what are the requirements to bring from postal office account as a pof and does cairo process all egyptians or only for egyptians residing in egypt

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Wolverine17 said:
Guys i have another question,what are the requirements to bring from postal office account as a pof and does cairo process all egyptians or only for egyptians residing in egypt
Post office is not recognised, move the funds to a bank