+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sutyfornow said:
Have they asked anybody here in thr forum for pay slips?
Yes I submitted them for my PR application. But my work doesn't provide it so I had the HR write a letter with my payments every month for past twelve months.

S

sutyfornow

mawcanada said:
Yes I submitted them for my PR application. But my work doesn't provide it so I had the HR write a letter with my payments every month for past twelve months.
Yes, ontario requires payslips i was wondering for express entry,anyone encountered such a thing?

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
sutyfornow said:
Yes, ontario requires payslips i was wondering for express entry,anyone encountered such a thing?
yes.. they asked few people for them

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016

mohammed.xyzt

Dec 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-04-2017
1. The majority of Egyptians are Muslims.
2. It does now, at least the IRCC. Even the Prime Minister of Canada admitted they have a problem with Islamophobia.
3. I asked for the GCMS notes 6 times. I already passed eligibility and criminality, but stuck at security. By contacting all the security agencies responsible for the security screening, I learned that they finished the security screening and submitted the results to IRCC more than a year a ago, but when I contact the IRCC they lie about it and claim that they are still waiting for the security screening results from "other" agencies. All of the applicants with a similar case are Muslims including Egyptians. Coincidence?

wildemam said:
1. This is a thread for Egyptians. It does not represent timelines of only muslims.
2. Canada DOES NOT discriminate based on religion, nor does it give any credit for religion.
3. Ask for GCMS notes to get the status of your application.

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
mohammed.xyzt said:
1. The majority of Egyptians are Muslims.
2. It does now, at least the IRCC. Even the Prime Minister of Canada admitted they have a problem with Islamophobia.
3. I asked for the GCMS notes 6 times. I already passed eligibility and criminality, but stuck at security. By contacting all the security agencies responsible for the security screening, I learned that they finished the security screening and submitted the results to IRCC more than a year a ago, but when I contact the IRCC they lie about it and claim that they are still waiting for the security screening results from "other" agencies. All of the applicants with a similar case are Muslims including Egyptians. Coincidence?
I really feel your pain, but keep in mind that paper applications can take up to 40 months in processing which is not unheard of

Yasser Amer

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Alexandria, Egypt
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
mawcanada said:
Ok guys, I have an positive update, they requested my passport and updated proof of funds. My file is ready for issuing the visa. Got the email from the cairo visa office. So at least I am glad that our files are being processed. By the way I did visit Canada a year ago but only stayed for three weeks. The delay may actually be for those who have extensive travel history. I have travel history but not that much. I haven't lived in a country for more than 6 months during the past ten years, but visited many. So I guess it is about living in countries and thus more background checks.
First of all, Congratulations, but I have a question here regarding the updated proof of funds, were the money above the POF there in your bank account for 6 months before applying?

eatpraylove

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
mawcanada said:
Ok guys, I have an positive update, they requested my passport and updated proof of funds. My file is ready for issuing the visa. Got the email from the cairo visa office. So at least I am glad that our files are being processed. By the way I did visit Canada a year ago but only stayed for three weeks. The delay may actually be for those who have extensive travel history. I have travel history but not that much. I haven't lived in a country for more than 6 months during the past ten years, but visited many. So I guess it is about living in countries and thus more background checks.
CONGRATS!! That's great news... Wishing you all the best.

Now I've got one more month to wait :D my Aor is Dec 27th...

At least things are moving somewhere..

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
mawcanada said:
Congrats!!

Wish you the best.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Guys is there any documents that require notarization from the public notary aka el shahr el 3akary?also i will issue my pcc before departing egypt will it be ok?

expressimmigrant

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
Wolverine17 said:
Guys is there any documents that require notarization from the public notary aka el shahr el 3akary?also i will issue my pcc before departing egypt will it be ok?
You need to translate the PCC to English at the ministry of justice in lazoghly and get it stamped

expressimmigrant

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
I've created a subtracker for the process after ITA for Egyptians. Please add your timeline to that tracker and then we would be able to statistically estimate the average processing time for the Cairo VO over time. The more input we have, the more accurate the estimate will be. You can also find a link to the whatsapp group created by sutyfornow.

The link to the tracker

myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/egyptians-ee-tracker

S

sutyfornow

Yup, here's the link of thr grp
https://chat.whatsapp.com/Kh7aGhAonn1B4DRqbpWBoU