+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Wolverine17 said:
Guys i have a question regarding the translator thag i used,the office name is el amira nourhan in alexandria i am not really sure if any body heard about it its located opposite to london in roushdy and was recommended by someone,anyways will write the affidavit to check if its ok and accepted : translator declaration
Samasem mohamed el ghreeb translator before the egyptian i am comissioned by the court of alexandria under no 1278 hereby i certify that i have the original of the document attached and that i have found it in confirmity therefore i ..... To any false or incorrect statement so the authority in charge has to consult the original instrument subject of the current translation
(Consultation is accurate and translator is competent of translate)
Egypt.alexcity.el horey avenue
Tele:

Email:
Anyone please?

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
Wolverine17 said:
Anyone please?
Why don't you translate all your documents in governmental institution then stamp it from the ministry of foreign affairs?

For myself, I translated the birth certificate from the Ministry of Health office (in lazoughly beside Ministry of Justice - Down town Cairo), for the marriage / divorce certificate and the police check (el feish), you can translate them from the Ministry of Justice in lazoughly st. in Cairo.

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
ahmed_khalil said:
Why don't you translate all your documents in governmental institution then stamp it from the ministry of foreign affairs?

For myself, I translated the birth certificate from the Ministry of Health office (in lazoughly beside Ministry of Justice - Down town Cairo), for the marriage / divorce certificate and the police check (el feish), you can translate them from the Ministry of Justice in lazoughly st. in Cairo.
I am talking about translating my work license and job contracts

ahmed_khalil

Aug 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-06-2016
Wolverine17 said:
You can ask in the North Cairo Court in Abassia, may be they translate these documents, I am not sure. Good luck!

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
ahmed_khalil said:

you don't need to stamp them from the ministry of foreign affairs

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
Wolverine17 said:
Hi Wolverine,
I translated my paystubs and ID card at the following certified translator which is recognized by the IRCC, and I got my PPR without any issues regarding such translations.

ICU Immigration Service Center

16 Khan Younis, Mohandseen, 5th floor. Giza, Egypt.

Tel: 02-33459623

Mobile: 01063309269 or 01005298720

Best of luck!
Basma

Basmabooboo

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
Doc's Request.
18-01-2016
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
1-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2016
sutyfornow said:
Congratulations basma, wish you all best of luck
I was wondering about ur experience letter have they askes for pay slips or insurance?
Hello,
Yes Nova Scotia asked me for paystubs with my experience letter before giving me the nomination. For the permanent resident application, I pretty much uploaded the experience letter together with the pay stubs as one pdf document.

Regards,
Basma

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
Basmabooboo said:
Hi Wolverine,
I translated my paystubs and ID card at the following certified translator which is recognized by the IRCC, and I got my PPR without any issues regarding such translations.

Best of luck!
Basma
Thanks bro unfortunately am from alex,can you have a look about my translator affidavit and check if its ok

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Basmabooboo said:
Hi Wolverine,

Best of luck!
Basma
I used the same translator. They are very efficient and I never had an issue during my application process. Basma, how long did you have to wait for your PR to be issued?

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
Hi,

Anyone here got ITA before, do you have to submit any kind of financial report rather than bank statement; I mean financial report with all of your assets "apartment" and bank statement or bank statement is enough? and what about the family record "قيد عائلى", do I have to submit it too?

I didn't get any invitation yet but I want to prepare all the required papers.

Thanks

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
mawcanada said:
I used the same translator. They are very efficient and I never had an issue during my application process. Basma, how long did you have to wait for your PR to be issued?
Can you check my translator affidavit that i previously posted and tell
Me if its ok or not

mawcanada

Jan 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DIbraheem said:
Hi,

Anyone here got ITA before, do you have to submit any kind of financial report rather than bank statement; I mean financial report with all of your assets "apartment" and bank statement or bank statement is enough? and what about the family record "قيد عائلى", do I have to submit it too?

Thanks
The family record is not needed for E-apr .... as for financial report, you have to get bank letter with all your accounts and balance of the accounts ...it has be on a bank letter head and stamped.

Heathcliff77

May 2, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa VO
Doc's Request.
13-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-11-2016
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
DIbraheem said:
Hi,

Thanks
If your bank statement covers the last 6 months, doesn't have any unexplained sudden cash flow, and exceeds the amount of required funds (based on the number of your family members) then you don't need any other document. Note that the statement/report has to have the bank logo, contact details and be stamped.

No need for the qeed 3a2ely, if they need info for your own family members accompanying you then they'll ask for passports for adults and birth certificates for children (maybe marriage certificate too), and if you're claiming points for having a relative in Canada they'll need any proof that you are related, sometimes as simple as passports only.

DIbraheem

Star Member
Aug 27, 2016
mawcanada said:
The family record is not needed for E-apr .... as for financial report, you have to get bank letter with all your accounts and balance of the accounts ...it has be on a bank letter head and stamped.
Thank you so much