+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Egyptian Citizens inland and outland, let's Connect here

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys from Egypt can use this topic to exchange knowledge and experience on how to obtain any necessary documented ( for example birth certs., or Police certs.) through the consulate or other methods. Guys who need work or education forms can check here if it meets CIC criteria. I would be happy to help with any enquiry regarding interacting with Egyptian authorities, and many people would also like to help.

Good luck for us all.

Hsalaheldeen

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-1-2016
AOR Received.
8-1-2016
Med's Request
Review in progress
Med's Done....
2-12-2015
Thank you for starting such thread.
Kindly help me in the following issues, I received ITA on 27th of November and I'm now preparing my docs.
1- Regarding my work experience, I work as a dentist for the ministry of health in Egypt, When I asked for an experience certificate which fulfilling the requirements of the CIC, they provide me with an experience certificate that only shows the current position date of beginning, so I got a reference letter from my direct manager which contains his contact details, signature and an Eagle stamp :D, and as a proof of payment I got an certificate from insurance institution which contains my Insurance number and an Eagle stamp , besides my bank statement shows salary transfer.
2- Regarding POF I got the funds from my father as a gift and I got it in my account in one transfer from his account to mine, so how can I prove to the CIC that money is not borrowed ?
Thank you in advance

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
Hsalaheldeen said:
Kindly help me in the following issues, I received ITA on 27th of November and I'm now preparing my docs.
1- Regarding my work experience, I work as a dentist for the ministry of health in Egypt, When I asked for an experience certificate which fulfilling the requirements of the CIC, they provide me with an experience certificate that only shows the current position date of beginning, so I got a reference letter from my direct manager which contains his contact details, signature and an Eagle stamp :D, and as a proof of payment I got an certificate from insurance institution which contains my Insurance number and an Eagle stamp , besides my bank statement shows salary transfer.
2- Regarding POF I got the funds from my father as a gift and I got it in my account in one transfer from his account to mine, so how can I prove to the CIC that money is not borrowed ?
Thank you in advance
saba7 el fol,

for your second question, you need to get a letter signed by your dad that this money is gift and that it need not be returned at any point in time. also make sure to show details of the transaction i.e. the outgoing transaction from your dad's account, and the incoming transaction into your account. just to show that this money really did come from your dad.

good luck!

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi fellow Egyptian and saba7 el foll 8),
I had a question regarding the Ontario Human Capital priorities stream, since i got a PT, but i don't live right now in Ontario,, what do they mean by ties to Ontario? should having a couple of friends there be okay? or what do you suggest?, plus after the Nomination, do i have to go to Ontario until the Federal Express entry is done? or i can stay in Alberta between having the ITA and till the time of landing?
thanks

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
Moh.Salem said:
I had a question regarding the Ontario Human Capital priorities stream, since i got a PT, but i don't live right now in Ontario,, what do they mean by ties to Ontario? should having a couple of friends there be okay? or what do you suggest?, plus after the Nomination, do i have to go to Ontario until the Federal Express entry is done? or i can stay in Alberta between having the ITA and till the time of landing?
thanks
I dont have much experience with nominations, but yes, having a couple of freinds in Ontario will certainly make your case stronger. After nomination, you are expected to be in Ontario after landing. But even then, you dont HAVE to be in Ontario, as far as I understand. You can still move around if you like.

Maybe a more experienced forum member can help you though!

Good luck!

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Moh.Salem said:
thanks
Ontario Nomination would be an obligation for you and all your family members to reside in Ontario. Do not accept a nomination from a province you will not stay in.

Ties to Ontario means ANY proof that you interacted with people or establishments in Ontario. I live there, so it is easy for me to show address, bank accounts there, and studying in a university there. people living out-land sometimes just attach references of people they know there. Just make sure you convince the OINP officer that you intend to live in Ontario.

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hsalaheldeen said:
This seems to be enough evidence. You can get a letter from your direct manager containing, in just generic language, a summary of your tasks, annual salary, and start and end times. Use it as a cover letter for the rest of the letters, and you don't need an eagle stamp for this, just the director signature and his (or HR fe wezart else7a ) contact details. attach everything and thats enough.

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
wildemam said:
Ontario Nomination would be an obligation for you and all your family members to reside in Ontario. Do not accept a nomination from a province you will not stay in.

Ties to Ontario means ANY proof that you interacted with people or establishments in Ontario. I live there, so it is easy for me to show address, bank accounts there, and studying in a university there. people living out-land sometimes just attach references of people they know there. Just make sure you convince the OINP officer that you intend to live in Ontario.
thanks for that advice, yet, i am still searching for a job in Ontario, but you see with this recession i am afraid that maybe i won't find a job there, or maybe i find a job in Vancouver, then is it still by law an obligation to stay in Ontario?, from what i understand that according to the Canadian charter of rights, once you are a PR, you can move freely for job hunts and so on,
Thanks

wassimgiskandar

Aug 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, masa2 el foll!

I am a pharmacist and I already received my ITA in September and applied, AOR October 25th, medicals passed, Schedule A request within 3 days, Schedule A submitted and currently BG check not started uptil now. However I have a couple of issues worrying me;

1- Proof of Funds was of course a current account (El Bank el Ahly) and money was only deposited 2 months before applying, however a friend of mine received her PR without having the money there for 6 months.

2- During the document scan, my scanner ommitted the lower parts of some of the papers and they were kindda missing (may be one inch maximum) however, the stamps and everything is clear somehow, I don't think this would be a reason to reject my application.

3- In 2012 I applied for canadian visitor visa to sit the Pharmacy Board exam in Canada, but I got rejected, there is no problem and I already mentioned that in my application, the problem is in this application I did not mention my full time work experience (the one I am using to obtain my experience points now) as a community pharmacist, I mentioned part time job and used a reference letter from my dads business as my current work at that time. Now this is a bit worrying, I already attached a LOE explaning that I did not mention my full time work experience as I did not find it necessary and I only mentioned my part time job, and I am afraid they would find this a misrepresentation (In case they opened my previous visa application and checked my job)

Sorry for the long post, good luck to everyone and if anybody needs anything I would gladly help.

Hsalaheldeen

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-1-2016
AOR Received.
8-1-2016
Med's Request
Review in progress
Med's Done....
2-12-2015
hossamo33 said:
saba7 el fol,

for your second question, you need to get a letter signed by your dad that this money is gift and that it need not be returned at any point in time. also make sure to show details of the transaction i.e. the outgoing transaction from your dad's account, and the incoming transaction into your account. just to show that this money really did come from your dad.

good luck!
Thank you for your great assistance
Regarding this letter from dad, should it be notarized ? if so does anyone know any trusted notary in Egypt ? or just a self declaration signed by dad ? any suggestions for form ?
Thx ya kebeer

Hsalaheldeen

Oct 12, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-1-2016
AOR Received.
8-1-2016
Med's Request
Review in progress
Med's Done....
2-12-2015
wildemam said:
This seems to be enough evidence. You can get a letter from your direct manager containing, in just generic language, a summary of your tasks, annual salary, and start and end times. Use it as a cover letter for the rest of the letters, and you don't need an eagle stamp for this, just the director signature and his (or HR fe wezart else7a ) contact details. attach everything and thats enough.
Teslam ya kebeer
I got a reference letter signed by my direct manager and signed by a colleague in front of a notary public, it contains the duties and working hours but I couldn't get the annual salary,so I intend to use a document from ( Hay2et el ta2meen) that contains my Insurance number Plus the monthly salary transfer detected in the bank statement as a proof of payment.
Will these be enough or I have to get more documents ?
Thank you for ur assistance

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wassimgiskandar said:
Hey guys, masa2 el foll!

I am a pharmacist and I already received my ITA in September and applied, AOR October 25th, medicals passed, Schedule A request within 3 days, Schedule A submitted and currently BG check not started uptil now. However I have a couple of issues worrying me;

1- Proof of Funds was of course a current account (El Bank el Ahly) and money was only deposited 2 months before applying, however a friend of mine received her PR without having the money there for 6 months.

2- During the document scan, my scanner ommitted the lower parts of some of the papers and they were kindda missing (may be one inch maximum) however, the stamps and everything is clear somehow, I don't think this would be a reason to reject my application.

3- In 2012 I applied for canadian visitor visa to sit the Pharmacy Board exam in Canada, but I got rejected, there is no problem and I already mentioned that in my application, the problem is in this application I did not mention my full time work experience (the one I am using to obtain my experience points now) as a community pharmacist, I mentioned part time job and used a reference letter from my dads business as my current work at that time. Now this is a bit worrying, I already attached a LOE explaning that I did not mention my full time work experience as I did not find it necessary and I only mentioned my part time job, and I am afraid they would find this a misrepresentation (In case they opened my previous visa application and checked my job)

Sorry for the long post, good luck to everyone and if anybody needs anything I would gladly help.
1- Proof of funds is extremely critical. The reason they ask for 6 month balance, is to make sure money is not deposited just for the process, and that you are able to use this money to survive for some time until you find a job. This is a typical requirement for most visa applications in Egypt. I don't mean to scare you, but your money being there for only two months is extremely unfavourable. For a single applicant, around 50 K EGP is much to be earned in one point of time.

What I suggest is that you send them a letter explaining where you got this money ( with documents if possible) and why did it appear suddenly in your bank account.

2- If the omission is clear, it might suggest that you are hiding info. If that 1 inch is just a margin, it would not matter. depends on the officer satisfaction with the docs. They sometimes require the originals leter from outland applicants.

3- They WILL open your previous visa applications. You need 1 year of full time work for applying under the FSW stream. If you choose not to claim points for a non eligibility-needed work, you just HAVE to mention it in the personal history section and not in the work section.

It is late to ask these questions now. There is always a way to contact them and supply updates and explanations (online or through fax) but you have to be punctual about your words and explanations.

3-

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hsalaheldeen said:
Teslam ya kebeer
I got a reference letter signed by my direct manager and signed by a colleague in front of a notary public, it contains the duties and working hours but I couldn't get the annual salary,so I intend to use a document from ( Hay2et el ta2meen) that contains my Insurance number Plus the monthly salary transfer detected in the bank statement as a proof of payment.
Will these be enough or I have to get more documents ?
Thank you for ur assistance
Make sure they can get the details they need. the documents you mentioned are enough.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
American/Egyptian residing in the states since 2007... Received ITA on July 17th while vacationing in Sa7il.. Proceeded with Medical exams in Zamalek and Feesh/tashbeeh during the last couple of days of July before heading back to the States. Submitted my application on 8/10, and my BG check went into progress on 11/25. Hoping to get another update by early/mid January insha Allah. Good luck to you all!

wassimgiskandar

Aug 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wildemam said:
1- Proof of funds is extremely critical. The reason they ask for 6 month balance, is to make sure money is not deposited just for the process, and that you are able to use this money to survive for some time until you find a job. This is a typical requirement for most visa applications in Egypt. I don't mean to scare you, but your money being there for only two months is extremely unfavourable. For a single applicant, around 50 K EGP is much to be earned in one point of time.

What I suggest is that you send them a letter explaining where you got this money ( with documents if possible) and why did it appear suddenly in your bank account.

2- If the omission is clear, it might suggest that you are hiding info. If that 1 inch is just a margin, it would not matter. depends on the officer satisfaction with the docs. They sometimes require the originals leter from outland applicants.

3- They WILL open your previous visa applications. You need 1 year of full time work for applying under the FSW stream. If you choose not to claim points for a non eligibility-needed work, you just HAVE to mention it in the personal history section and not in the work section.

It is late to ask these questions now. There is always a way to contact them and supply updates and explanations (online or through fax) but you have to be punctual about your words and explanations.

3-
Hey man, thanks for your reply.

Regarding the bank statement I supplied savings certificates as well worth more than the required amount and an LOE explaining that it generates interest to the current account. My travel history is rich with travelling to europe and USA and I obtained my MSc degree from the UK where I spent 16 months, so I guess that should count for me.

Regarding the omission it is not hiding any info as the whole page is available and I have the originals ready to be sent anytime.

For the work experience I am not claiming points for my part time I only mentioned it in the personal history, the issue is that the full time job for 2 years that I am claiming points for is not mentioned in my previous visitor visa application, I attached an LOE saying I did not mention it as it was hard to obtain and it was easier for me to obtain the one for the part time job ( I was working both jobs), I attached the visa refusal letter with the requested Schedule A to be more clear and may be save them the time to open my previous application.

I tried to be as punctual as possible in explaining my situation and hopefully it will go smoothly.