Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
Guys, I have 3 years of Lecturer and Human resource officer experience. I have done my masters in HR from uni of Regina and my points are 106 for BC PNP based on my recent job as Retail assistant manager NOC 0621. I am eligible for SI - International Graduate but It is paper-based and its lengthy process.

But I want to apply for EEBC PNP - International grad. And main requirement is

have received an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code from the IRCC Express Entry system. This shows you meet the minimum criteria for one of IRCC’s Express Entry programs:
in the same type of job (have the same NOC) as the job you want to use for your immigration application (called your primary occupation)

Now 3 years of experience as an HR officer (NOC 1221) and working in Retail manager ( NOC 0621) at this point. Am I eligible or not? Your reply will be highly appreciated.

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Guys, I have 3 years of Lecturer and Human resource officer experience. I have done my masters in HR from uni of Regina and my points are 106 for BC PNP based on my recent job as Retail assistant manager NOC 0621. I am eligible for SI - International Graduate but It is paper-based and its lengthy process.

But I want to apply for EEBC PNP - International grad. And main requirement is

have received an Express Entry Profile Number and a Job Seeker Validation Code from the IRCC Express Entry system. This shows you meet the minimum criteria for one of IRCC’s Express Entry programs:
in the same type of job (have the same NOC) as the job you want to use for your immigration application (called your primary occupation)

Now 3 years of experience as an HR officer (NOC 1221) and working in Retail manager ( NOC 0621) at this point. Am I eligible or not? Your reply will be highly appreciated.
How long you been working with your current employer? Also did you got this position directly or you got promoted ?

balalmughal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Cranbrook, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
How long you been working with your current employer? Also did you got this position directly or you got promoted ?
I was directly hired at this position 0621 retail manager and its been 3 months i am on this position

balalmughal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Cranbrook, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
Did you calculated your score ? Under which category are you thinking to apply ?
Yes, I have calculated my score and those are 106. My initial question is I am eligible for EEBC - internal grad based on my above scenerio

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes, I have calculated my score and those are 106. My initial question is I am eligible for EEBC - internal grad based on my above scenerio
You need one year direct related work experience for that category. You have to wait another 7 months to eligible.

balalmughal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Cranbrook, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014

balalmughal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Cranbrook, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
I got it. Here is my profile
Noc 0
Is your Occupation identified in the Top 100 occupations in the BC Labour Market Outlook 2014-2024 : YES
Are you Currently working in B.C. for the employer in occupation identified in the BC PNP registration? : YES
Hourly Wage for Job offer in BC : $18
Schedule Hour's in Week: 40
Select Area of Employment : Kitimat-Stikine, Bulkley-Nechako, Squamish-Lillooet, Strathcona, Columbia-Shushwap, East Kootenay
Directly Related Work Experience in the Occupation of B.C Job Offer: Less then Year
At Least 1 year of directly related experince in Canada? : NO
Highest Level of Education : Masters
Post-Secondary Education Completed in B.C: NO
Post- Secondary education completed in Canada (outside B.C) : YES
Language Points (CLB Level) : 7
My points are 105 with out any directly related experience. I do not need more points.. This makes me eligible for SI- International grad.

Now, question is for EE, Should I have to have same type of directly previous experience. Or previous experience of HR will full fill the requirement of

Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I got it. Here is my profile
Noc 0
Is your Occupation identified in the Top 100 occupations in the BC Labour Market Outlook 2014-2024 : YES
Are you Currently working in B.C. for the employer in occupation identified in the BC PNP registration? : YES
Hourly Wage for Job offer in BC : $18
Schedule Hour's in Week: 40
Select Area of Employment : Kitimat-Stikine, Bulkley-Nechako, Squamish-Lillooet, Strathcona, Columbia-Shushwap, East Kootenay
Directly Related Work Experience in the Occupation of B.C Job Offer: Less then Year
At Least 1 year of directly related experince in Canada? : NO
Highest Level of Education : Masters
Post-Secondary Education Completed in B.C: NO
Post- Secondary education completed in Canada (outside B.C) : YES
Language Points (CLB Level) : 7
My points are 105 with out any directly related experience. I do not need more points.. This makes me eligible for SI- International grad.

Now, question is for EE, Should I have to have same type of directly previous experience. Or previous experience of HR will full fill the requirement of

Thanks
For federal you don’t need direct related but for pnp u need . Its clearly mentioned

balalmughal

Star Member
Jun 17, 2013
Cranbrook, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
22-02-2014
For federal you don’t need direct related but for pnp u need . Its clearly mentioned
So, I think then, I can be eligible. Since experience I not the PNP requirement but for Fedral and If I need more points then yes, I need directly related experience other wise not.

Thank you very much for your all replies.