+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE work experience

Chalkyyyy

Dec 28, 2020
Hey guys,

I couldnt find this specific question being posted yet so hopefully some of you could help.

We have recently been sent an invitation through CEC but we arent 100% sure we have the full year of canadian work experience.

Seems like we have 51 weeks as my partner was temporarily laid off due to Covid.

We have read they wont be lenient on anything under the full year so the only thing that might help us is vacation pay.

She never took vacation so all our vacation was paid out at the end of her contract.

Would they consider untaken but paid holiday into the work experience.

Thanks for the help guys!

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Hey guys,

I couldnt find this specific question being posted yet so hopefully some of you could help.

We have recently been sent an invitation through CEC but we arent 100% sure we have the full year of canadian work experience.

Seems like we have 51 weeks as my partner was temporarily laid off due to Covid.

We have read they wont be lenient on anything under the full year so the only thing that might help us is vacation pay.

She never took vacation so all our vacation was paid out at the end of her contract.

Would they consider untaken but paid holiday into the work experience.

Thanks for the help guys!
I believe that if Applicant have worked 1560hrs then it is considered a full year try to proof this if applicable ( 51 week with minimum 30hrs per week) in a reference letter and you should be fine. TALKING ABOUT CANADIAN EXPERIENCE CLASS

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=664&top=29

motorokr

Dec 28, 2020
In my work experience letter provided by HR my workload was stated as "Full Time Equivalency(FTE): 49.00". Does anyone know what it means?