+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*EE*Urgent:CRS - Arranged Employment Points :o

frustrated121

Oct 22, 2015
Hey guys. Wondering if someone who recently submitted their EE profile can help me.

I submitted mine, it got accepted (elgibile) and I now see my score but looking at the break down I see that I have no points for "Arranged Employment" though I've checked more than a dozen times; In my app ive stated I DO have a current Job which started a year ago now more than 13 months and I Do have a job offer which perfectly matches my NOC code as i work in the medical field.

This is what I see: CRS - Arranged Employment - 0

Anyone know why? Please & Thanks guys, help goes a long way so Thanks!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We cannot help you unless you state your answers to the questions related to having a valid job offer.

frustrated121

Oct 22, 2015
Ok fair enough, I've posted all answers to questions under the "Work History" section:

NOC: 3***
Date qualified to work: January 2016

Does * have a certificate of qualification from a Canadian province or territory?
Yes

Province of Issue:
Ontario

Occupation Associated with the certificate of qualifiaction (NOC)
3***

Date * obtained certificate
2016 January 05

Intended work in Canada:

Does * have a job offer in Canada (full time and for 1 yr, non seasonal etc)
Yes

Is this job offer for work that is non-seasonal
Yes

Four digit NOC Code
3***

How many employers made this job offer?

Is the employer An embassy, consulate or high commission in Canada?
No

Is the employer An employer on the list of ineligible employers with the Government of Canada?
No

Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the job offer in Canada?
No

Is * currently working in Canada?
Yes

Valid work permit?
Yes

Is * job offer from the employer named on the current work permit?
No (since its an OPEN WORK PERMIT)

Has * been working full-time for the employer on their current work permit for at least one year? (Or for an equal amount of part time work?)
Yes

Was a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?
No

Work History

Does *have any work history?
Yes

Is this the current job
Yes

Hours per week?

NOC code
3***

Job title, company info all filled out.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your issue is clear, you DO NOT have a valid job offer as you're working on an open work permit.

Only LMIA or LMIA exempt work permits which are employer specific (closed work permits) qualify.

frustrated121

Oct 22, 2015
That makes sense I guess, i did do a quick search on it and you guys are both correct. Thanks for your help!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1009&top=29

Hopefully the next draw is also as low as its been going? I know this isnt the thread but any speculation from you guys?