+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Security in-progress

kaihuh

Nov 22, 2022
Yes. Computer Science.

I did some research, Sydney visa office is toxic and the slowest visa office. Many people stuck in there 2021 while security in progress, and get passed after 6 month to 12 month. Not sure if things change this year.

Also if you were assign to CB01126, you are been put a big queue, it's possible that no one will pick the file for couple of months. :(

leevick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
China
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Same here, I got everything passed but security since Jan 20. IRCC agent said It's unusual to see it in progress, most people just have it with "not start" or pass. I ordered CBSA note yesterday, it will show if enhanced check or not. Hope we will have more update soon.

AOR NOV 9
PVO: Sydney
SVO: Ottawa
Good luck to you. I’m probably on the same boat.

leevick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
China
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
A bunch of people were sent to security check in early and mid Jan
Exactly, on Jan 18, I got a GU and the tracker showed background verification was started.
I got my Master degree of STEM subject, and have been working as a laboratory engineer.

NDK12

Dec 1, 2022
Exactly, on Jan 18, I got a GU and the tracker showed background verification was started.
I got my Master degree of STEM subject, and have been working as a laboratory engineer.
Same date! But I have no stem background at all…

kaihuh

Nov 22, 2022
My tacker says it was start on Jan 20. But I got the GU on Jan 18 as well.

Hope we are not on the comprehensive check. If security not finish after 2 month since eligibility pass. Then it might be a comprehensive check.

Mek22

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I got CBSA notes. Does anybody know how to find out if your application going under enhanced check or not? I could not figure it out. It does not mention that or I am looking into the wrong place.

kaihuh

Nov 22, 2022
I got CBSA notes. Does anybody know how to find out if your application going under enhanced check or not? I could not figure it out. It does not mention that or I am looking into the wrong place.
I saw an example note before.
one of the activity is security, and the type says : comprehensive.
Also you can check when the security start, after 2 to 3 month, it could be a comprehensive check according to @Legalfalcon