+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Security in-progress

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Received PPR today on 17 April. But it was issued on 13 March 2024 and 30 days window is closed on 13 April.
I am confused if VFS will accept it and give appointment to me.
Please guide what can be done.
Go to VFS portal and see if they'll book your appointment. Call IRCC today to confirm this would work. This wouldn't be too much of an issue as many have received similar outdated letters, but things worked out without any significant further delays to them. Happy to see you on the other side though. Been a long long time for you :)

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
Go to VFS portal and see if they'll book your appointment. Call IRCC today to confirm this would work. This wouldn't be too much of an issue as many have received similar outdated letters, but things worked out without any significant further delays to them. Happy to see you on the other side though. Been a long long time for you :)
VFS is booking my appointment but my consultant asked to wait as there may be chances of rejection by IRCC and risk cannot be taken. My consultant already informed IRCC today by email that we have received PPR after 30 days window and another PPR to be issued.For reference they have attached previous raised webforms also.
I hope this works.
My case is an old case and full of complications at all levels.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
VFS is booking my appointment but my consultant asked to wait as there may be chances of rejection by IRCC and risk cannot be taken. My consultant already informed IRCC today by email that we have received PPR after 30 days window and another PPR to be issued.For reference they have attached previous raised webforms also.
I hope this works.
My case is an old case and full of complications at all levels.
My suggestion would be that you should call IRCC today itself rather than waiting for them to respond back over email.

Most consultants in India don't know what they are talking about. IRCC won't reject your application, will just return your documents at worst - all of that takes max of a week. Call IRCC first and see what they suggest :)

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
My suggestion would be that you should call IRCC today itself rather than waiting for them to respond back over email.

Most consultants in India don't know what they are talking about. IRCC won't reject your application, will just return your documents at worst - all of that takes max of a week. Call IRCC first and see what they suggest :)
Ok

DKalkhand

May 9, 2022
AOR NOV 2021 Alberta PNP.
Received my RFV on 19 April 2024.it has been a long journey of 29 months.
From my experience,If the documentation is done properly then there may be some delay but decision will definitely be in your favour.
Thank you everyone for all the support.
All the best to all of you.Just don’t loose hope.