+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Question:Has I applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before

AHRCanada

Jul 23, 2017
I
Hi guys i have the same issue.........
I have submitted my profile, received ITA, and submitted the eapplication and documents using express entry.
In the Question
Has I applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before

I answered NO.

(My history: studied in canada, worked in canada, and applied under cec outlander)

I have submitted CSE, explaining the same and provided my UCI number....

Any thing else i need to do?
Also if rajat can also comment, what happen in his case?

Thank you so much
I did the same mistake? Can someone please explain what is CSE and how can i go about it. Thank!

Reactions: sri_12

rohansuresh2001

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hi All,

I have a paper based application in progress with my spouse as dependent.

I am now creating a EE profile with my spouse as primary application. She already have a UCI number through paper based application.

Should reply to this question: "Has NAME applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?" should be yes or no?

She is a dependent in paper based application but has a UCI. In EE she is the primary applicant.

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi All,

I have a paper based application in progress with my spouse as dependent.

I am now creating a EE profile with my spouse as primary application. She already have a UCI number through paper based application.

Should reply to this question: "Has NAME applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?" should be yes or no?

She is a dependent in paper based application but has a UCI. In EE she is the primary applicant.
Hi Rohan,

I am in a similar situation as yours. I was a dependent on a paper based application several years ago.
Did you manage to find your answer?
Please let me know if your wife answered a YES or a NO in her EE profile. It will be a great help.
Thanks

rohansuresh2001

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Hi Rohan,

I am in a similar situation as yours. I was a dependent on a paper based application several years ago.
Did you manage to find your answer?
Please let me know if your wife answered a YES or a NO in her EE profile. It will be a great help.
Thanks
Hi,

She replied it as no because she is not the primary applicant on the paper based application.

Hope this helps.

wchaudhry

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
Hi,

She replied it as no because she is not the primary applicant on the paper based application.

Hope this helps.
Thank you for ykur reply Rohan. Did you also include an LoE with your EE application explaining this case or just answered No simply?

Has your application been successfully accepted without any questions on this?

Thanks

rohansuresh2001

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Thank you for ykur reply Rohan. Did you also include an LoE with your EE application explaining this case or just answered No simply?

Has your application been successfully accepted without any questions on this?

Thanks
I did not submit LoE while submitting EOI. So far I have not applied because my wife has not received ITA on her EOI.

kulpsing

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Hi all,

I hope someone can help me here.
I am creating a new EE profile (3rd time) and what do I need to select under this option?
Has I applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?

If I select Yes, I need to mention the previous EE profile number (I have 2 different numbers) and my UCI (2 UCIs).
My first EE profile got expired on January 3, 2017 and second profile got expired as my IELTS got expired and Profile is Ineligible. (I was not able to edit the profile so decided to create new)

Happy to share more info.

Thanks.

Reactions: spiritboy

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

I am creating a new EE profile (3rd time) and what do I need to select under this option?
Has Kulpreet Singh applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?

If I select Yes, I need to mention the previous EE profile number (I have 2 different numbers) and my UCI (2 UCIs).
My first EE profile got expired on January 3, 2017 and second profile got expired on March 7, 2018

Thanks.
Answer "yes" only if you've applied for a study/work/visit permit OR if you've submitted an e-APR in the past.

OdinNguyen

Mar 30, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Has I applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?

My first EE profile got expired on January 3, 2017 and second profile got expired as my IELTS got expired and Profile is Ineligible. (I was not able to edit the profile so decided to create new)

Thanks.
EE profile is pre-ITA (i.e. You only queuing up outside of the restaurant. You don't even have a seat.). It not even a submission yet. The reason they ask is for your UCI.

Reactions: spiritboy

kulpsing

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
Answer "yes" only if you've applied for a study/work/visit permit OR if you've submitted an e-APR in the past.
Hi DelPiero07

I didn't apply for study/work/visit permit OR I didn't submit an e-APR in the past. Just created the EE profile and that got expired after 1 year. And my second profile got expired because my language test got expired.