+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Question:Has I applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before

N

newtoexpressentry

cora102092 said:
Same here, studied and worked in canada. I applied under CEC inland. I guess the CSE is the only thing I can do to correct this mistake? Can someone explain what's CSE? and how do you do that?

Thanks!!
case specific Enquiry
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

yhw21

Jan 9, 2016
montyair said:
Hi guys i have the same issue.........
I have submitted my profile, received ITA, and submitted the eapplication and documents using express entry.
In the Question
Has I applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before

I answered NO.

(My history: studied in canada, worked in canada, and applied under cec outlander)

I have submitted CSE, explaining the same and provided my UCI number....

Any thing else i need to do?
Also if rajat can also comment, what happen in his case?

Thank you so much
Have you received any reply from IRCC yet? I think I've made the same mistake in my application as well.

montyair

Apr 14, 2016
yhw21 said:
Have you received any reply from IRCC yet? I think I've made the same mistake in my application as well.

Hey I haven't received any reply from CIC, only thing i got from them was automatic reply saying thank you for submitting a case.
Whats about you?

yhw21

Jan 9, 2016
montyair said:
Hey I haven't received any reply from CIC, only thing i got from them was automatic reply saying thank you for submitting a case.
Whats about you?
I asked my friend who had made the same mistake but got his PR last year. So I guess we don't need to worry too much about it.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Whats about you?
I have a same mistake but only in ITA. I am correcting my answer in the post ITA. This question was not cleared...

Reactions: DBOR

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hi guys i have the same issue.........
I have submitted my profile, received ITA, and submitted the eapplication and documents using express entry.
In the Question
Has I applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before

I answered NO.

(My history: studied in canada, worked in canada, and applied under cec outlander)

I have submitted CSE, explaining the same and provided my UCI number....

Any thing else i need to do?
Also if rajat can also comment, what happen in his case?

Thank you so much
I did the same mistake and looks like many many many ppl did the same!!!.. can u please update us about what happened to ur application???? :(

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Same here it seems....please keep us updated...but I think it also depends on your officer who is processing your case. I believe many people made the same mistake. Maybe officers got many CSE regarding this and they might make this question more clearly in the future...

breecheung

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
I asked my friend who had made the same mistake but got his PR last year. So I guess we don't need to worry too much about it.
Hi, yhw21,

May I please know if your friend applied under cec? Did you friend send a case specific enquiry about this mistake to IRCC? Thank you!

johnshao89

Jun 17, 2016
Whats about you?
Hello montyair, could you please kindly let us know what does CIC reply to this issue? I have the same problem here.

amartej

Sep 29, 2014
Hello montyair, could you please kindly let us know what does CIC reply to this issue? I have the same problem here.
Have anyone got Approval on their PR files with that mistake without submitting that CSE.?! Please reply I did the same mistake and just realized now. It's been 60 days and counting after submitting my file.

wstrn24

Feb 23, 2017
London, ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have anyone got Approval on their PR files with that mistake without submitting that CSE.?! Please reply I did the same mistake and just realized now. It's been 60 days and counting after submitting my file.
oh no.... I just found out I've made the same mistake.... I've studied and have been working in Canada for years...

rohan_exp

May 22, 2017
i did the same mistake , but my application i have uploaded my valid work permit under different tab as proof of employment. is it OK ? or do i need raise CSE for this. appreciate your quick help