+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Profile Submission Page is down?

Futurist

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
hi

I have tried submitting my EE profile twice during different times today but it says the service is temporarily down. anyone facing the same issue? someone pls help how to sumbit EE profile...

regards.

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Futurist said:
hi

I have tried submitting my EE profile twice during different times today but it says the service is temporarily down. anyone facing the same issue? someone pls help how to sumbit EE profile...

regards.
hey

here's a tip: if you are using Chrome, use an Incognito page. If you are using Firefox, use private browsing.

Futurist

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
thanks Johnny. pls tell me how to use/activate Incognito page and/or private browsing

regards.

JohnnyCanuck said:
hey

here's a tip: if you are using Chrome, use an Incognito page. If you are using Firefox, use private browsing.

Futurist

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
tried incognito, same result: I have been trying for so long and have tried several times with multiple browsers but same result. someone pls urgently help!!

"Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:UNFQBREJ (2015-01-16 11:11:35)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.
"

Futurist said:
thanks Johnny. pls tell me how to use/activate Incognito page and/or private browsing

regards.

Futurist

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
someone PLS PLS PLS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS help. I have tried more than 10 times and its killing me now. plsssssss someone help.

Futurist said:
tried incognito, same result: I have been trying for so long and have tried several times with multiple browsers but same result. someone pls urgently help!!

"Our Online Services Are Currently Down
System-generated error code:UNFQBREJ (2015-01-16 11:11:35)

Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::

We are currently updating this Web site.
We are experiencing technical difficulties.
Please try again later.
"

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Futurist said:
someone PLS PLS PLS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS help. I have tried more than 10 times and its killing me now. plsssssss someone help.
hey

sorry Incognito didn't work. three other things to try:
1. clear your cache on your browser and restart the browser
2. go through every section using the Check for completeness button
3. make sure you have something in both the First Name and Last Name boxes on the signature page at the end

good luck

Futurist

Star Member
Aug 31, 2014
thanks Johnny. Number 3 below was the problem.

actually my passport doesn't have first name. it has both my names as last name.

the form wasn't giving an error on empty first name. but when I broke my name into first and last, it worked.

it was very painful to find out the issue. hope this thread will be help others to get to the issue quicker.

JohnnyCanuck said:
hey

sorry Incognito didn't work. three other things to try:
1. clear your cache on your browser and restart the browser
2. go through every section using the Check for completeness button
3. make sure you have something in both the First Name and Last Name boxes on the signature page at the end

good luck

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Futurist said:
thanks Johnny. Number 3 below was the problem.

actually my passport doesn't have first name. it has both my names as last name.

the form wasn't giving an error on empty first name. but when I broke my name into first and last, it worked.

it was very painful to find out the issue. hope this thread will be help others to get to the issue quicker.
I agree - I stumbled on that by accident - glad it worked :)

rborsigue15

Jan 18, 2015
HELP PLS..

[b]After you finished answering the Express Entry, what will you press to submit it officially??? [/b]
Please help us.. :( ::) :-*
We really appreciate your help...
Thanks..