+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

andrea123

Mar 12, 2015
Hello.

I submited a profile for me and my husband with our IELTS scores, ECA, NOC info, etc.

We did this Sunday. It has been already 4 days and we have not received our scores yet. It says in progress.

Usually how long is this supposed to take? any references on someone who applied lately?

Thank you!!!

pash_2012

Mar 10, 2015
Dear Experts,

I completed my Degree in 2012. My exams were over in May 2012 and I started at my current Job position in June 2012. But my Degree has 14 September 2012 as the issuance date.
My question is will my work experience date start from June or September?
Please advice!

ythapar

Feb 23, 2015
Hello,

This is very generic question. I took Academic IELTS exam, is it valid for EE? Or do I need to take General EILTS exam for EE provide. I know that for Australian PR both type of exams are valid, but wanted to confirm for Canada PR?

Kapoor09

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov 15
AOR Received.
02 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
ythapar said:
Hello,

This is very generic question. I took Academic IELTS exam, is it valid for EE? Or do I need to take General EILTS exam for EE provide. I know that for Australian PR both type of exams are valid, but wanted to confirm for Canada PR?
You need to appear for general ielts exam

CanDreamerz

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2016
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
OINP: 01-02-2016
AOR Received.
20-02-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
05-05-2016
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
15-03-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
25-10-2016
I had posted the below query in another thread, but did not get any answers. Please excuse me for re-posting it here :).

Dear Experts,

I have a query regarding Personal Details while filling EE Profile.
I do not have a 'last name' (or surname) and have only 'given names' in my passport.

Since all the fields are mandatory, what shall I fill in for 'last name' and 'Given name' in my Personal Details?

As per the help in EE Profile page, it says
'last name' - "If there is only one name line on passport, put the whole name in the answer field"
'given name(s)' - "Please provide first name(s) (also known as "given name") exactly as shown on your passport or identity document.

Thanks

Amit_2108

Mar 25, 2009
Re: EE PROFILE CREATION -- DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

srbhrn said:
I am also facing the same challenge.. I have filled the first form but every little while it says IN PROGRESS.. some issue you think?
Hi srbhrn

I am creating new profile in EE but facing same problem which you have faced and mentioned on 1st of Jan-2015 in your post. I have filled all the forms and all forms shows complete but when I sign out and again sign in the first form shows 'in progress" How did you solved the same problem?

Dr Sami Jan

Dec 12, 2014
karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
11-02-2014
srbhrn said:
1. do mention the funds that you have legitimately .. I believe you are applying under CEC.. the system will automatically take inputs from value and tell you what all you can apply under..

2. reply NO.. when you check NO it would ask for finishing date of that study otherwise it will take it as your current study

DELINITOR

Jan 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
Hi Guys!

I created my EE profile yesterday But I couldn't find how many points I scored . please let me know where can I find my points obtained in Express Entry profile. Thank you

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Re: EE PROFILE CREATION -- DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

Amit_2108 said:
Hi srbhrn

I am creating new profile in EE but facing same problem which you have faced and mentioned on 1st of Jan-2015 in your post. I have filled all the forms and all forms shows complete but when I sign out and again sign in the first form shows 'in progress" How did you solved the same problem?
It means its incomplete. It was happening with me as well. Once you finish on top part click check. It will say incomplete. As long ad you complete, it won't show up try like that. Hope it will help you.

Bhullar28

Star Member
Mar 21, 2015
Hi Aspirants,

Please help me out with this dilemma...

I have total work ex of 4 years (NOC 6221, 7 months, Company A.... NOC 6231, 23 months, Company B... NOC 6221 again, 18 months, Company C) in India, all continuous.

I want to know, can I show all of this as a total work ex of four years...??.. Because, I read somewhere that all work ex should be in the same NOC... I have it in 2 NOCs.

So, for how many years am I gonna get credit for while making EE profile, how would this effect my CRS score, transferability, etc. .....??

Would appreciate any guidance please..

Manhar

Csawalha

Mar 16, 2015
Hi I submitted my profile 8 hours ago but till now no reply, the status of the profile says submitted, when are we expected to receive a reply and the code to be used in the job banking matching..? Please advise

mr1563

Jan 12, 2015
Hi everybody,

I am currently working with open work permit and my wife is doing her PHD in Canada. I have master degree from Iran and I'm going to apply for EE. I have following questions regarding my application:

1-I have 2 years work experience in Canada and I'll be applying under CEC stream. To gain the education score in selection process, do I need to do university certification assessment for my master degree or an official translation is enough? How about my wife? When should provide my education documentations for CIC?

2- Also I have work experience in my country, to proof it what kind of document is needed? Is employment letter enough?

Thank you in advance for your help.