+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

neel_saxena

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Hi,

My wife's Place of birth in passport is different from what is mentioned in Birth certificate. Will that cause any probelm in my application while claiming points for Spouse?

Please advise.

Nnenne

Feb 3, 2015
Hello,

Please must the school send the applicant's transcript or can the applicant send if he already has his transcript.

Lottie604

Nov 19, 2014
Hi,

Two questions

1) Can anyone who has an EE profile submitted confirm that you can edit your education to say "Yes" that you have the ECA, and include the report number- so that once you get it you can update your profile and increase your points :D

2) Can you also do the same for the LMIA, say when/if I get one from my work I can edit my profile.

Thanks!!

atulduggal

Feb 3, 2015
atulduggal said:
That is great. So you can guide me better. Will ask you for help as I apply for my PR.
Dear

I have gone to WES website , there first I need to make payment in dollars. Can you please guide me how to make payment?
Secondly please tell me how to get the request form to be submitted to Colleges for transcripts.

Regards

moon110

Feb 8, 2015
Hi guys, first post on the forum but have found some very useful stuff throughout here so thanks for that!

I just had a couple of questions I couldn't find answers for and was hoping someone could help.

For my job history, my title has changed a couple of times within the same company over the past 4.5 years (though each role is still within the same NOC code - 6221), do I need to put different jobs or can they stay the same?

For education, do I need to put things such as my A-Levels in the UK, or just my degree (has been WES certified as 4 Year Bachelors Degree Canadian Equivalent)? And for my wife, she has a high school diploma but this has not been WES certified, is there any point in getting this done?

And if we do add the high school diploma, what do we put as the subject since this is a general range of subjects rahter than just one (same question if I need to submit my A-levels)?

She is expecting to finish a 2 year post-graduate course in July, so we will get that WES certified once done if we don't have an invite by then, but advice on whether to put the other for now would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Rob

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
atulduggal said:
Dear

I have gone to WES website , there first I need to make payment in dollars. Can you please guide me how to make payment?
Secondly please tell me how to get the request form to be submitted to Colleges for transcripts.

Regards
1) You could initiate the payment on the WES site easily with your credit card.
2) Forms for obtaining the official transcripts in a sealed envelope are available on the respective University websites. how ever the university takes 2 -3 weeks to process this request so please keep these time lines in mind while applying for it.

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
my question is

Do we get 600 points for job offer letter.
i have 1 year of experience and presently working for same position. Only problem i have no LMIA. want to apply under CEC
my job is under NOC B classified.. Cant get LMIA from the employee

Some post i have seen people are not getting 600 points for their arranged jobs.

do some have any idea. Its written for arranged employee letter we get 600 points but its not the case reading other post.

any help friends..

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
rifsim1216 said:
my question is

Do we get 600 points for job offer letter.
i have 1 year of experience and presently working for same position. Only problem i have no LMIA. want to apply under CEC
my job is under NOC B classified.. Cant get LMIA from the employee

Some post i have seen people are not getting 600 points for their arranged jobs.

do some have any idea. Its written for arranged employee letter we get 600 points but its not the case reading other post.

any help friends..
YES you need LMIA to score those 600 points..

cjraval89

Oct 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maggie2014 said:
Hi

I was hoping someone could help please

I submitted an EE profile and it was ineligible. I think this is due to a mistake on my part as I think I have entered the wrong number for the WES ECA report, so I would like to amend my EE! However in MyCIC it just says view profile and it appears to be locked, it won't let me make any amendments or delete the failed profile - is there a way to delete or amend this?

I'm not sure if the way around it is to create another profile? As in MyCIC page there is a section that asks What Would You Like To Do today and one of the options is Apply For Express Entry - am I allowed to do another profile- is there a way to link up my other failed profile with a new one?

I know someone said you can't have two profiles, but is that two profiles in the pool?

I'm confused by it all, so any help would be great

Thank you!
Hi please. anyone can help .
i got my bc pnp august 2014,
alreeady applied pnp to pr.. in sep. medicals done..
if i am makkng my Expreee entry profile now
will i be eligible to get 600 additional points?

any idea?

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
srbhrn said:
YES you need LMIA to score those 600 points..
hi,

So as i want to apply under CEC. It says its LMIA exempt. so its better to wait till the cut off goes down. i dont think my employee will give me LMIA

nima2000

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
Hey everyone, I got some questions:
1) i have phd from canadian university, do I still need to assess my master and bachelors whichI got from other country?

2)for job experience i am using noc 4012(post secondary research),so I was wondering if I can use my PhD period as work experience or just the period which was on post graduate work permit can be put as experience?

Thanks a lot

nima2000

Star Member
Oct 2, 2012
One more, when we are submitting application for EE, do we choose at some point which category we want to apply, i mean do we choose between federal skill worker or CEC?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
cjraval89 said:
Hi please. anyone can help .
i got my bc pnp august 2014,
alreeady applied pnp to pr.. in sep. medicals done..
if i am makkng my Expreee entry profile now
will i be eligible to get 600 additional points?

any idea?
Yes you would be eligible...

prashg

Dec 24, 2014
Dear All

Please help by advising how to link my `Express Entry `` Profile to job Bank .

I rcvd link from `http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/content_pieces-eng.do...`` , Express Entry profile number:, Job Seeker validation code:.

When I tried with above link than I rcvd ``Confirmation code `` but on next window It asked Social Security no , PIN no , and Phone no .. which I think of all details of Canadian resident ..

So how can i proceed further .. thanks to guide me

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
nima2000 said:
One more, when we are submitting application for EE, do we choose at some point which category we want to apply, i mean do we choose between federal skill worker or CEC?
You don't have to choose or fill it anywhere.. based on your profile, CIC will self populate what all programs you are eligible under...