Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Marooned said:
How much money you will bring to Canada (in Canadian dollar),
I'm 1 person,Do I have to choose $11,824 to $14,720, or more If I have?
as per the personal fund, for 1 person it should be more than $11824, thus you are right in choosing $11,824 to $14,720,

Marooned

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srbhrn said:
as per the personal fund, for 1 person it should be more than $11824, thus you are right in choosing $11,824 to $14,720,
+1 buddy

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi srbhrn,

Thanks for the reply. But the pdf that we received from MyCIC states the following:

To register with Job Bank:
a) Create a www . jobbank . gc . ca / content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843 To do so, you will need:
1. your Express Entry profile number:
2. your Job Seeker validation code:
b) Create a profile, indicating where you want to live, the kind of job you are looking for, and what skills
you would bring to an employer.

After registering for Job Match (point (a) above), the Job Bank status shows 'Accepted'.

But what about step (b) above ? It states to create a skills profile. Without building skills profile and resume to match your NOC + work experience, how would the Job Match system link us to the matching Job openings ?

Please share your thoughts. I am sort of confused with the Job Match/Job Bank process.

kn2172

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
For Education History :

:-\

Do I need to put 10th and 12th details also ? OR I just need to put the one for which I got my ECA done ? i.e. Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) - I.T. (4 Years).

as WES evaluation say - "needs high school"

kn2172

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Also I am not sure what to put in :

Date XXXXXXX first became qualified to practice in this occupation ?

Please help.

Thanks,
KN

Ansh25

Jul 17, 2014
Re: EE PROFILE CREATION -- DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

willxclusive said:
Hi Guys,
I am preparing to apply for express entry with my wife but we are yet to take any English test so we are planning to register for IELTS but we don't know if we should register for academic or general training.

Anyone with experience in this should advise us. Thanks
General Training

atulbakshi

Dec 17, 2014
I am PMP - Project management Professional Certified. It is valid all over the world but mainly in western region like US and Canada.

Can I claim some point against that while EE registration ? Whether CIC will expect it ? If yes how much points I can score ?

Ansh25

Jul 17, 2014
Payment option

Which of these payment option should i select?PMO Financial Group, CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard, Scotiabank, TD Bank Group and Tangerine.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
kn2172 said:
For Education History :

:-\

Do I need to put 10th and 12th details also ? OR I just need to put the one for which I got my ECA done ? i.e. Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) - I.T. (4 Years).

as WES evaluation say - "needs high school"
I dont think 10th & 12th details needs to be provided as same was not required by WES (I confirmed for my case atleast) or CIC for FSW application .. so I have safely not mentioned it here as well..

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Re: Payment option

Ansh25 said:
Which of these payment option should i select?PMO Financial Group, CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard, Scotiabank, TD Bank Group and Tangerine.
I have picked GCKey .. turned out to be simple to use as well..

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
atulbakshi said:
I am PMP - Project management Professional Certified. It is valid all over the world but mainly in western region like US and Canada.

Can I claim some point against that while EE registration ? Whether CIC will expect it ? If yes how much points I can score ?
Nope .. no points for specific certifications .. PMP is acknowledged everywhere and probably will help you in Job bank , but no extra points because of it ..

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
kn2172 said:
Also I am not sure what to put in :

Date XXXXXXX first became qualified to practice in this occupation ?

Please help.

Thanks,
KN
i have put it as my graduation date as that is when i became eligible to work in a job .. most jobs look at your bachelors degree at the least ..

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srbhrn said:
I dont think we are supposed to make JOB SEEKER ACCOUNT .. as soon as you link your Job Match account, your profile status would be OPEN and Job Bank Sttaus would be ACCEPTED ..

thats is where the buck stops ..
Hi srbhrn,

Thanks for the reply. But the pdf that we received from MyCIC states the following:

To register with Job Bank:
a) Create a www . jobbank . gc . ca / content_pieces-eng.do?cid=6843 To do so, you will need:
1. your Express Entry profile number:
2. your Job Seeker validation code:
b) Create a profile, indicating where you want to live, the kind of job you are looking for, and what skills
you would bring to an employer.

After registering for Job Match (point (a) above), the Job Bank status shows 'Accepted'.

But what about step (b) above ? It states to create a skills profile. Without building skills profile and resume to match your NOC + work experience, how would the Job Match system link us to the matching Job openings ?

Please share your thoughts. I am sort of confused with the Job Match/Job Bank process.

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
About ECA certificate number,
Is it the CIC# on the top left of the ECA report or Ref# on the top right?