+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE PROFILE - STEPS TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Re: EE PROFILE CREATION -- DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

Hi All,

I have 2 questions

1) I am working on PGWP in Ontario but it doesnt have LMIA. SO when it ask do you have a job offer should i say yes or no? In the help button above it it only says that it should be permanent etc nothing about LMIA....

2) I have an noc code of 2174 so in which skill level would i be in? your help will be highly appreciated

Yuvvv

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014

sela85 said:
Hey Yuvv,

If the above screen shot is what your profile looks like right now, then I'm afraid it's very likely NOT yet submitted. There's a field in the "Personal Details" form that you must have missed. Read the error message on the top of the form and correct that error. Status of all forms should say 'Complete'.

Once your profile is complete and submitted, you'll get an email with instructions for how to create your Job Bank Profile.

All the best!
i didnt miss anything, and all the forms are saying "complete" zzz

btw, do you need an arranged job in canada to submit your profile? anyone submitting without an arranged job?

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile

dukhi said:
Hi All,

I have 2 questions

1) I am working on PGWP in Ontario but it doesnt have LMIA. SO when it ask do you have a job offer should i say yes or no? In the help button above it it only says that it should be permanent etc nothing about LMIA....

2) I have an noc code of 2174 so in which skill level would i be in? your help will be highly appreciated
DOnt know about first query ..

I think for 2174 skill level is A.. I remember this from FSW

Yuvvv

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014

srbhrn said:
I am also facing the same challenge.. I have filled the first form but every little while it says IN PROGRESS.. some issue you think?
i dont really know what is wrong here.. i tried to fill the form again and still nothing...
anyone else having the same issue??

flangepoint

Jun 1, 2014
Re: EE PROFILE - HOW TO CREATE Plus DISCUSS YOUR QUERIES HERE

I have a question about second official language (French in my case). There is no option of selecting TCF. I've taken TCF have I've a CLB 9 according to the Grid system. However, there are only CELPIP and TEF.

Does this mean TCF score is not valid anymore? On CIC website (below link) they explicitly admit that TCF score is a valid measure of language proficiency.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=572&t=5

Please reach out to me if you are in my boat.

willxclusive

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014

Hi Guys,
I am preparing to apply for express entry with my wife but we are yet to take any English test so we are planning to register for IELTS but we don't know if we should register for academic or general training.

Anyone with experience in this should advise us. Thanks

Yuvvv

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014

TCF, TEFAQ are no more valid for french, only TEF is valid and will be used for canadian immigration... TEFAQ is for quebec while TEF is for federal

sela85

Jun 8, 2014

srbhrn said:
I am also facing the same challenge.. I have filled the first form but every little while it says IN PROGRESS.. some issue you think?
Not sure if this would help but try this: on the last page of the form hit the "Previous" Button before you save and exit the form. May be a design flaw in code.

All the best!

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013

willxclusive said:
Hi Guys,
I am preparing to apply for express entry with my wife but we are yet to take any English test so we are planning to register for IELTS but we don't know if we should register for academic or general training.

General Training

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile

willxclusive said:
Hi Guys,

GENERAL TRAINING

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013

Moni13 said:
Ques: Under Intended work in Canada

Is A's job offer from the employer named on the current work permit?
We say No but it still asks for answer to next ques :

Four digit NOC code of current work permit

?? WHat are supposed to say if the work permit says N/A since its an open post graduate work permit.

ANyone ??
Hi Moni,

what did you do for that??

Yuvvv

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014

I SUBMITTED IT.... actually on the screen where it says all your form are complete or in progress, at the bottom you have 2 button, 1 blue and 1 white, click on the blue button (continue) if all your forms are completed

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application

Hi all,

Will there be any adverse implications if I apply in EE and I already have FSW application in process ? My application is stuck on 2nd line since 4th sept 2014, and I haven't recieved MR yet . Though chances are less that I will get ITA, still I want to keep my chances open for Canadian immigration.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile

can2174 said:
Hi all,

Will there be any adverse implications if I apply in EE and I already have FSW application in process ? My application is stuck on 2nd line since 4th sept 2014, and I haven't recieved MR yet . Though chances are less that I will get ITA, still I want to keep my chances open for Canadian immigration.
No harm in trying .. this is a much simpler and zero investment process than FSW.. i would say go for it ..

tailcat

Nov 26, 2013

will we be able to edit the profile after submit (but before first draw)? If not I want to wait a few days before I submit instead of submit in a rush