+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Profile : Points calculation for present job in the US. PLEASE HELP!

Riyaa2016

Apr 25, 2016
Hello Friends

I would be really appreaciate if you can help answer this.
I created my Express Entry Profile on April 5th. I did my Master's in the US and currently working as a full-timer since 12th June, 2013, that is, 2 years 10 months approximately till now. On June 12th it will be 3 years. I did not include my internship experience in my profile. I checked in CRS calculator and my points and I have 453 points. In my work experience in the CRS tool I have put 2 years because I do not fall in the "3 years or more" bracket yet. If I put "3 years or more" , I get 473 points which increases my chances of my profile being picked up for ITA considering the history of draws so far in 2016. I am expecting to get my ECA(wes evaluation) by May 10th and I intend to submit my express entry profile by mid May.
My question is : If I submit my express entry profile, will cic consider my work experience as 3 years or will they consider my work experience to be 2 years and calculate the points? Once it is 12th June will they automatically update my score to 473 because it is 3 years?
I am aware that we can update our profile ourselves even after submitting but for my case, I do not have a field that I can update to reflect this because this will still be my present job in June.

Should I wait till 12th June to submit my profile? In that case, I have to create another profile as my profile will expiration date will be 5th June(60 days from April 5th).

FYI: My employer cannot relocate me to Canada for file an LMIA for me.

Please advise.