+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Profile number changed

shilpa.attavar

Oct 22, 2015
I created a new Express Entry profile because I made a mistake in the earlier profile and it became ineligible.

Now I have received an eligibility letter with new express entry profile number and job validation code.

I have registered with the job bank but it still says "pending"

Also, application profile status is also "pending additional criteria"

I need to know how much time does it take for it to change? In the mean time I had already applied for SINP but now that I have a new express entry profile I am not able to change that in SINP applicatoion. What to do?

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
I hope you have created your new account on job bank website.
If yes, then you need to wait 24 hours for CIC to receive confirmation and only then they will update it in your EE profile.

Once your new EE profile is active, you can send the information about your new EE profile to SINP via e-mail.

Even I was not able to change the EE profile information in online SINP application. But then I sent them email about the new EE profile number and the Job seeker code with the date of new EE profile creation.
Mention your SINP File number in this e-mail. (immigration@gov.sk.ca)

They accepted it and attached the updated codes to my SINP file.

I hope this helps.

tolomola

Nov 25, 2016
In my case, I am yet to submit my SINP EE application but i have just created another EE profile. I need to change the EE profile number on the SINP Oasis application with teh new one i just created. How do i go about this.

Binky90210

Oct 18, 2019
I mistakenly withdrew my EE profile two weeks before I got an ITA to SINP. I hope this is not a problem as per the nomination. Pls what do I do

Binky90210

Oct 18, 2019
My Funds also went below the minimum two weeks before an ITA for SINP but back after two weeks. Is this a problem. Pls help