+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile not eligible. What is the next step

krupalis25

Sep 22, 2017
Hello All,

Few mins after I submitted my EE profile, I received a message on my CIC page saying my profile is not eligible. Can I delete that profile? If yes great! But if not, will that hinder the new application that I will make ? It says my application has expiry until 2019, but I want to delete that if possible. Please suggest! Thank you in advance.

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Hello All,

Few mins after I submitted my EE profile, I received a message on my CIC page saying my profile is not eligible. Can I delete that profile? If yes great! But if not, will that hinder the new application that I will make ? It says my application has expiry until 2019, but I want to delete that if possible. Please suggest! Thank you in advance.
It will not hinder. But why delete ? You can edit your existing profile to add more details and then resubmit.

FYI -
CIC even goes to the extent of mentioning, you can reapply for the EE program immediately even when they officially reject your profile the first time around.

Reactions: krupalis25

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

You cannot delete an ineligible profile. It will not hinder your new profile.

Reactions: krupalis25

krupalis25

Sep 22, 2017
It will not hinder. But why delete ? You can edit your existing profile to add more details and then resubmit.

FYI -
CIC even goes to the extent of mentioning, you can reapply for the EE program immediately even when they officially reject your profile the first time around.

Thank you very much for clarifying.

krupalis25

Sep 22, 2017

FYI -

How do I modify my existing profile? I don't see any option to edit / modify