+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile mistakes corrected in eAPR

andy830623

Jan 10, 2021
Hi experts,

I have spotted some mistakes that I made in my Express Entry profile after my ITA and now corrected them in my eAPR application. I have not submitted my eAPR yet.

My score in the EE profile is 477 and the score in my corrected eAPR remains the same (477) and I checked that I am still under FSW and CEC program.

The mistakes are as follow:

1. I have edited the answer to question “Does XXX have a job offer in Canada” from yes in my original Express Entry profile to no in my permanent Residency application. In my Express Entry profile I selected this as yes because I thought that this is asking me which job I will be doing if I were to be accepted as a PR. I filled in my current occupation and the rest of the questions. I DID NOT answer yes when asked if it is supported by an LMIA. So the extra 50 points were not awarded.

2. I have edited the answer to question “Does XXX have a relative who is a citizen or permanent resident of Canada? (The relative must be 18 or older and living in Canada from yes in my original Express Entry profile to no in my permanent Residency application. I do have an aunt who is a Canadian citizen but she returned to her native country after her kids graduated, which is a long time ago. I left out the detail stupidly where it mentioned "lived in Canada" and filled yes in my EE profile. Now I have corrected it with the proper answer.

All the above answers are edited in the eAPR with the correct answer. I have also wrote a LOE and will upload it when everything is ready to go to explain my mistakes here to the immigration officer. Please let me know if this will be enough. I just don't want to be flagged as misrepresenting and get barred from applying any immigration for 5 years before it is too late!

fmfame

Jan 2, 2021
your score is good and can get ITA next round. i would recommend rejecting ITA and applying again with corrected EE profile.

andy830623

Jan 10, 2021
Thank you, I think submitting an LOE should be good but I don't think I can get any good night's sleep with that on my mind. I have declined my ITA and now back into pool. Hopefully Canada doesn't do a crazy back flip next round of invitation like last time they did... They didn't update the draw until Friday when they draw on Thursday :eek: