+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile is pending after creation

Akaissassin

Feb 28, 2021
should i change something for my profile?

i submitted mine on feb 25, i cant still see my crs score. I am definitely qualified to get into the pool.
I suggest you to open every form by clicking on update form and double check your details. Especially the IELTS test form number, IELTS date, present job dates and things like these. And make sure to Save and Exit each form and to Retransmit and sign again. Because as far as I’ve read, people who dont get the CRS score are getting an ineligible email. So most probably some detail they entered was wrong. There are a lot of dates and form numbers we need to enter, make sure they are all right.

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
I suggest you to open every form by clicking on update form and double check your details. Especially the IELTS test form number, IELTS date, present job dates and things like these. And make sure to Save and Exit each form and to Retransmit and sign again. Because as far as I’ve read, people who dont get the CRS score are getting an ineligible email. So most probably some detail they entered was wrong. There are a lot of dates and form numbers we need to enter, make sure they are all right.
Thank you for respond my question.
Actually , my agent is working for mine so should i contact them ?.
I believe that they never made a single mistake for my profile. Even if all the information is correct, should i re-enter all information again and submit ?

Victran

Feb 21, 2021
As i see from my case and the others, anyone who creates profile but cant see score as well as category met after several attempts to update. They almost got ineligible results. I create my new one on 27 and see score and FSW met so hopefully this time i can be in the pool.

sixtyby3

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Submitted on 2/25 for FSW. Hope we can make it the pool before the next draw. Any idea when that would be? I read in another forum that it could be 3/3. Thanks.

Samqueen

Feb 27, 2021
Finally in the pool
Timeline.
21/02/2021 Opened Profile
no score showing as at 23/02
retransmitted without changing nything on the profile, crs score is showing
27/02/2021 FOUR MESSAGES SHOWING I AM A CANDIDATE

JosephineM

Mar 1, 2021
Hi,

I submitted my EE profile 3 days ago. I got an email after 24 hours but there's no update on my profile. The status is 'Your profile is pending' and the CRS score is not displayed. Please let me know if you had faced similar issue and how you resolved it.

coldbrew

Feb 28, 2021
Hi,

I submitted my EE profile 3 days ago. I got an email after 24 hours but there's no update on my profile. The status is 'Your profile is pending' and the CRS score is not displayed. Please let me know if you had faced similar issue and how you resolved it.
I submitted yesterday. I got a email two, But not update and no score

stevenpark

Feb 27, 2021
I got a conformation email that indicates i get into pool! I didnt change anything when i submitted on feb 25.

Victran

Feb 21, 2021
I created my express entry profile on 27th Feb 2021. No CRS score and eligibility criteria were immediately shown.
today, on 28th Feb, I updated my profile (didn't change anything just resubmitted again) and the CRS score and FSW eligibility met started showing.
also received an email from them saying my account status has changed, but it still shows pending as of now.

hoping to get admitted to the pool soon. Meanwhile, I will keep you all posted.
Also, if anyone submitted their profile on 27th Feb and gets admitted to the pool, do let me know.
I created mine on 27. Just got accepted 3 mins ago