+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile is pending after creation

kevin25john

Feb 25, 2021
I had applied on 02/17. Got my CRS score but status is still pending. I had raised a web form and I got a reply for it today. This is what it read.
"
The situation that you have described is the result of an ongoing technical problem. We are currently looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible.

We will contact you as soon as the problem is solved.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linked to an online account):
  • Submitted online or submitted by mail and linked to an online account:
Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

"

sijuninan

Jul 29, 2019
For all those who applied on 16th and got into the pool. What time did
Now I am in pool.Might be now they are doing for the ones who submitted on 16 th feb.
For all those who applied on 16th and got into the pool. What time on 16th feb did you apply?

Amitrin

Jan 22, 2021
My profile got through guys.
Submitted it 2/16, got in 2/25.
FYI, my profile gave me the score and everything from the beginning but it was pending, raised a technical issue on the account page twice, no visible results. I got through after 15s and with 16s. Tomorrow will be 17s' turn. So wait and stay tuned here till it's your turn.

Vikash1985

Feb 21, 2021
I have same issue.i created my EE profile on date 17th feb.but still pending.no crs.table empty.
Any update who put EE profiles on that day???

shinegirl1593

Star Member
Feb 25, 2021
Hi,

Update- I applied on 17Feb and profile got accepted for entering the pool an hour ago. So hang tight, you will be entering the pool anytime now if you applied on 17th. Good luck everyone! :)

Can someone please answer few of my queries? will be really appreciated.

What is the minimum cutoff score that one need to get an ITA under FSW? Also, when was the last draw for FSW held and when can we expect it to be held next?

Thanks for your reply in advance! :)

Reactions: Aman Gondara

Vikash1985

Feb 21, 2021
Hi,

Update- I applied on 17Feb and profile got accepted for entering the pool an hour ago. So hang tight, you will be entering the pool anytime now if you applied on 17th. Good luck everyone! :)

What is the minimum cutoff score that one need to get an ITA under FSW? Also, when was the last draw for FSW held and when can we expect it to be held next?

Thank you

Samy1403

Feb 23, 2021
Hi,

Draw No. | Date of Draw | | Type of Draw (FSW) | | No. of ITAs | | Score
168December 23, 2020No program specified5000468
169December 9, 2020No program specified5000469
168November 25, 2020No program specified5000469
167November 18, 2020No program specified5000472

IRCC is unpredictable, so no one knows when the next draw will occur.

Aman Gondara

Dec 4, 2020
Hi,

at what time you applied on 17 feb. ?

Aman Gondara

Dec 4, 2020
my profile created on 17 feb. also entered into pool just now. stay hopeful guys. thanks to everyone for moral support by responding timely.