+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile is pending after creation

PeterC95

Feb 25, 2021
Hi everyone,

my profile says it’s pending but my CrS score is visible, it says however that I only qualify for CEC class but I should also qualify for FSTC as I meet all the requirements can anybody advise me on this?

thanks in advance

protogina1

Feb 25, 2021
My own profile is also showing "Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system." even though the I have the message below on criteria. CRS score is zero and the entire table is empty.

"You meet the minimum entry criteria."
I'm having the same exact issue. I uploaded on the 19

Harkaper

Jun 21, 2018
My friend has submitted his profile on 16th nd today on 25th profile entered in pool.
So guys be patient now ircc ppl are dng something on this issue.

Feb 25, 2021
i have submitted my profile on 22nd of feb and able to see the CRS score below .
Do u think , re-submitting and transmitting same applications causing delay in accepting the EE profile or shall i leave it like that for next three days and see if it gets accepted

Amitrin

Jan 22, 2021
i have submitted my profile on 22nd of feb and able to see the CRS score below .
Do u think , re-submitting and transmitting same applications causing delay in accepting the EE profile or shall i leave it like that for next three days and see if it gets accepted
People who submitted on 2/16 are getting into the pool, mine is 16 too but still waiting. I suggest you wait. Resubmitting will most probably put you more off

Reactions: demonicalscar

Srt1234

Feb 25, 2021
I created my profile on Feb 22,status is submitted, minimum eligibility criteria review pending,no CRS score mentioned, individual section's status is transmitted.i read somewhere status changes in 24 hrs. Do i need to do anything?

Amitrin

Jan 22, 2021
I created my profile on Feb 22,status is submitted, minimum eligibility criteria review pending,no CRS score mentioned, individual section's status is transmitted.i read somewhere status changes in 24 hrs. Do i need to do anything?
Just chill mate

protogina1

Feb 25, 2021
Hi everyone. Uploaded profile on February 19, no score. Profile pending. It says, "You meet the minimum entry criteria", but in the part in which it says What am I eligible for? It says Details: Not met.

Is my profile delayed? Or does it mean it got rejected? Thank you so much for your help.

protogina1

Feb 25, 2021
Hello everyone. I will suggest you to be patient. I submitted my file on 15 feb. I received confirmation this morning, almost after 10 days. Their system is busy as thousands of files are getting submitted for pool and from candidates who already received invitations. So just be patient. Good luck everyone. Hope this draw will be the same as last one.
May I ask if you resubmitted information at some point before that? Thank you.