+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile is pending after creation

Jaimz

Feb 21, 2021
Has anyone gotten any new updates or profiles still pending? The next EE draws is around the corner.

Korchikoko

Feb 25, 2021
Wow!!! I just submitted mine yesterday and I am having the same issue. Do you think I need to fill the webform? If yes, can someone please point me to where I can do that?

Gurtej.ubhi

Feb 25, 2021
Hello everyone. I will suggest you to be patient. I submitted my file on 15 feb. I received confirmation this morning, almost after 10 days. Their system is busy as thousands of files are getting submitted for pool and from candidates who already received invitations. So just be patient. Good luck everyone. Hope this draw will be the same as last one.

Reactions: demonicalscar

adughike

Feb 25, 2021
Created profile on Feb 20. got CRS but still pending. Was scared to death thinking they are not even accepting profiles for the year 2021 maybe thanks to the humongous CEC draw. Saw few posts on this that some people who submitted profile on feb 15 got into the pool now. pheww relieved!

adughike

Feb 25, 2021
Hello everyone. I will suggest you to be patient. I submitted my file on 15 feb. I received confirmation this morning, almost after 10 days. Their system is busy as thousands of files are getting submitted for pool and from candidates who already received invitations. So just be patient. Good luck everyone. Hope this draw will be the same as last one.
Are you saying there's a draw soon? for FSW?

Samy1403

Feb 23, 2021
Thanks for the note. I would recommend everyone here to go to IRCCs twitter account and raise this issue. Ofcourse they don't owe us anything, but we have pumped money only to get into the pool and get a chance at ITA. I think we deserve at least some transparency here. We may end up missing a subsequent draw (if any) due to this. Which would be a great loss in times like these.

In another thread, there was a guy who missed 27000 draw due to the same issue. How unlucky that would be with no fault of ours!!!

So request you all to at least let them hear us on twitter - that's the last resort I would say. Then we can chill and rest on our luck!!
Just an update: I raised this on Twitter, following is their response:

"Thanks for flagging this. We’re aware of this issue and working to resolve it. Thanks for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience."