+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile is pending after creation

Guymannnnn

Feb 19, 2021
In the express entry profile , do all the forms show “transmitted and next to it update form” or show “transmitted and revert change next to it”? If it shows “transmitted and revert change” click “continue“ instead of “save and exit”. Once you click continue you will be asked to write your name, sign and submit the profile.
I can bet everything shows “transmitted and update form” at least, mine does. About 8-9 of us here who are experiencing the same issue cannot all simultaneously be doing something wrong. Think about it.

Singleo

Feb 21, 2021
My own profile is also showing "Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system." even though the I have the message below on criteria. CRS score is zero and the entire table is empty.

"You meet the minimum entry criteria."

Reactions: protogina1

Jaimz

Feb 21, 2021
I also created my profile on Friday the 19th, and it's still pending till now even after an email had been sent to me that some changes had been done on my profile but when I checked, it's still pending. Wondering how long it would take before it's resolved.

Guymannnnn

Feb 19, 2021
Update: I tried to retransmit my profile without updating anything, just retransmit. I then saw my CRS score, and it confirmed my eligibility for FSW. Profile, however, is still pending, so I’m not in the pool yet.

Must be a technical glitch obviously. Hopefully we get into the pool before this week runs out.

Singleo

Feb 21, 2021
My own profile is also showing "Your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system." even though the I have the message below on criteria. CRS score is zero and the entire table is empty.

I also created my profile on Friday the 19th, and it's still pending till now even after an email had been sent to me that some changes had been done on my profile but when I checked, it's still pending. Wondering how long it would take before it's resolved.
What is surprising there is that it has You meet the minimum entry criteria

Reactions: Aaurium

Syy

Jul 11, 2019
No upda

My crs was also showing 0 and minimum entry met at one point. I was checking my work history and I saw that one of my experiences didn't save. After updating and adding that period, it gave me the actual crs and CEC eligibility met. So go to update form and re-check your work history.
My profile still reads pending though.

Mihirakula

Star Member
Jul 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I submitted my profile 3-4 days ago, mine shows pending as well. However, I can see my CRS score and it says I have met the eligibility requirements for FSW. I believe the status will keep on showing pending until you get an ITA. If you get a CRS score, that means they have reviewed your Expression of Interest and you are definitely in the pool. We just have to wait for the draw now.

Guymannnnn

Feb 19, 2021
I submitted my profile 3-4 days ago, mine shows pending as well. However, I can see my CRS score and it says I have met the eligibility requirements for FSW. I believe the status will keep on showing pending until you get an ITA. If you get a CRS score, that means they have reviewed your Expression of Interest and you are definitely in the pool. We just have to wait for the draw now.
I don’t think it works this way, sorry. Check this thread. https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-express-entry-profile-reads-pending-status.721623/post-9223361 You’re supposed to get a notification and a clear message stating you’re now in the pool.

haaron28

Jan 7, 2021
Same, I submitted my profile on 19 Feb and it's still shown as Pending. All documents shown as Transmitted. Guess it will take some more time

Nemasis113

Feb 9, 2021
I am facing the same issue.
created on 19/2 received the ghost update but no movement and no CRS even.

Is this something to be worried about
I am more worried about the crs not being displayed.

If anyone can help. Please do as this is very stressful.

Jaimz

Feb 21, 2021
Looks like there’re quiet a number of us experiencing the same issue. I created mine nearly 48 hours ago, got a ghost update email asking me to check changes yada yada about 16 hours ago, but nothing changed in the profile and no message either.
Experiencing exact same issue.

otaviovidal

Jan 13, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Same thing here, I created my profile on the 19th and still pending, not sure if this is the expected status if you haven't received an ITA.

Retransmiting one of my forms without any changes worked to display my overall CRS score (I couldn't see it before), but the status is unchanged.

Reactions: protogina1