+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile is pending after creation

MAAYI

Feb 17, 2021
Dear All,
How much time does it take to approve the express entry profile ?
I created yesterday, and received an email today (after almost 24 hrs) that my profile has been updated. However, when logging in, the status is still the same: "your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system".

Any idea How long will it take more to get into the system ?

Thanks in advance

Eminent19

Feb 18, 2021
I created mine on the Feb 15, but still showing pending profile and no CRS score is displayed. I have updated my proof of fund and no changes yet. Please what else can I do?

OMD123

Feb 18, 2021
I submitted my profile on 2/16, no CRS and still pending. Received a ghost update on 2/17 but nothing changed.

Omojesu1

Feb 18, 2021
Dear All,
How much time does it take to approve the express entry profile ?
I created yesterday, and received an email today (after almost 24 hrs) that my profile has been updated. However, when logging in, the status is still the same: "your profile is pending. We will send you a message when your profile is in the system".

Any idea How long will it take more to get into the system ?

Thanks in advance
Mine too. Created profile on 16th February. I got the email
24 hours but nothing changed in profile when I login. Don't have crs score yet

Guymannnnn

Feb 19, 2021
Looks like there’re quiet a number of us experiencing the same issue. I created mine nearly 48 hours ago, got a ghost update email asking me to check changes yada yada about 16 hours ago, but nothing changed in the profile and no message either.

Syy

Jul 11, 2019
Been having the same issue. Created profile on the 15th. Got an update email but no updates in the profile. No crs as well. Sent a technical issue ticket.
Now I updated some info in the update form sections to see if it triggers anything. And it actually did. Got the crs and eligibility met for CEC. But the profile still is in Pending status. Not in the pool yet.
Try doing some small changes like the 'amount of money' and what not you know, just for the sake of it.

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Created profile on16th Feb, CRS score is reflecting but it is still showing that your profile is pending.

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Have you guys resubmitted your profile after you makes changes to the forms? If you make changes to your profile and don’t resubmit it, it will show “pending” instead of “submitted. “

Obrahu

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Have you guys resubmitted your profile after you makes changes to the forms? If you make changes to your profile and don’t resubmit it, it will show “pending” instead of “submitted. “
Its showing submitted. But inside application its showing pending.

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
Its showing submitted. But inside application its showing pending.
In the express entry profile , do all the forms show “transmitted and next to it update form” or show “transmitted and revert change next to it”? If it shows “transmitted and revert change” click “continue“ instead of “save and exit”. Once you click continue you will be asked to write your name, sign and submit the profile.