+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile canceled and I already SINP ITA

Muinat

Aug 9, 2020
Hello Good people! please I need your help..... I woke up to an email from IRCC that my EE is canceled (how can I know it’s canceled) but I already got a SINP ITA November 2019 which I have submitted application march 2020 and waiting for nomination. What do I do now? Does that mean my SINP is gone? Do I create another...

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Calculate your FSW score now if you had a birthday in the last few months. It should be min 67 points. Also check the Validity of your IELTS as that could have expired. Never the less, create a new EE profile and send it across to SINP.

Muinat

Aug 9, 2020
Calculate your FSW score now if you had a birthday in the last few months. It should be min 67 points. Also check the Validity of your IELTS as that could have expired. Never the less, create a new EE profile and send it across to SINP.
@YouGotMeHere thank you. That’s true, my birthday was last week and also my IELTS is expired but I have written another one and I have the result ready. Does this change anything for me? I am 5 months in waiting for SINP nomination after ITA submission

liispa

Jul 5, 2020
I'm assuming you didn't upload the new IELTS scores.

Create a new account, you should contact SINP stating reasons why your account was expired (IELTS, and that you have your new result ready, I hope the new result gives you the same points or higher), with your new profile number etc, and they should respond

Hope this helps

Muinat

Aug 9, 2020
I'm assuming you didn't upload the new IELTS scores.

Create a new account, you should contact SINP stating reasons why your account was expired (IELTS, and that you have your new result ready, I hope the new result gives you the same points or higher), with your new profile number etc, and they should respond

Hope this helps
@liispa thank you! First thing I will do tomorrow morning