+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE profile became ineligible after receiving a NOI from ontario

abarnakannan

Aug 9, 2019
I received a Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter to my express entry profile. I updated my EE profile by mistake and after a few minutes, I got a message saying that my profile is ineligible.
Therefore, I have created a new express entry profile and I sent a mail to Ontario requesting to resend the Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter to new express entry profile.

This is the response I got,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please be advised that if you have received a Notification of Interest (NOI) and your Express Entry profile is about to expire or has expired, you can create a new valid Express Entry profile in order to submit an application via the OINP e-Filing Portal.

Please provide with your application:
  • A letter of explanation regarding the expiration of your old Express Entry profile
  • The old profile’s Express Entry Number and Job Seeker Validation Code
  • A copy of the letter received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) explaining why your old profile became ineligible
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I'm not sure where to provide this information in OINP e-filling portal. Also, I'm not sure if my application would be accepted since my profile did not expire, it got ineligible due to an update.Have anyone faced the similar issue?

anrerp95

Apr 4, 2019
hi the same happened with my friend and she is very worried now what to do. can you please help with the e-mail id on which you had raised the query. and what step you are thinking to take further.

appreciate your help. please share a response as soon possible.

aqibshabbir

Feb 19, 2018
I received a Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter to my express entry profile. I updated my EE profile by mistake and after a few minutes, I got a message saying that my profile is ineligible.
Therefore, I have created a new express entry profile and I sent a mail to Ontario requesting to resend the Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter to new express entry profile.

Please be advised that if you have received a Notification of Interest (NOI) and your Express Entry profile is about to expire or has expired, you can create a new valid Express Entry profile in order to submit an application via the OINP e-Filing Portal.

• A letter of explanation regarding the expiration of your old Express Entry profile
  • A copy of the letter received from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) explaining why your old profile became ineligible

Now I'm not sure where to provide this information in OINP e-filling portal. Also, I'm not sure if my application would be accepted since my profile did not expire, it got ineligible due to an update.Have anyone faced the similar issue?
Did you get an answer to this? I received an NOI but my IELTS expired and now profile has become ineligible. Although I have re-taken IELTS but I am so worried what to do next.

Reactions: AbcP

aqibshabbir

Feb 19, 2018
hi the same happened with my friend and she is very worried now what to do. can you please help with the e-mail id on which you had raised the query. and what step you are thinking to take further.

appreciate your help. please share a response as soon possible.

Did you get an answer to this? I received an NOI but my IELTS expired and now profile has become ineligible. Although I have re-taken IELTS but I am so worried what to do next.

abarnakannan

Aug 9, 2019
I got a reply from OINP.
This is what I did.

I created a new express entry profile, I created the OINP profile with the new express entry ID and attached a letter of explanation for why my old profile got ineligible

a_sharath

Dec 15, 2019
I got a reply from OINP.
This is what I did.

I created a new express entry profile, I created the OINP profile with the new express entry ID and attached a letter of explanation for why my old profile got ineligible
1. what changes you did in profile after receiving NOI.?
2. your OINP application approved ?

ravikumar390

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
I got a reply from OINP.
This is what I did.

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. My IELTS has expired. Although I already have taken IELTS, I forgot to update it due to which my profile became ineligible.

Have you updated the new IELTS score , new CRS score if it has changed along with new EE profile details?

Neyyydu

Feb 10, 2024

This is my situation...has it worked for you?

ravikumar390

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
I have the same situation, does anybody have any answer
i faced the same problem. my profile bevame ineligible as i forgot to update my new ielts. i created a new profile, submitted info of it it to oinp email along with my new ielts doc. oinp updated my new profile with my oinp nomination

AbcP

May 21, 2022
i faced the same problem. my profile bevame ineligible as i forgot to update my new ielts. i created a new profile, submitted info of it it to oinp email along with my new ielts doc. oinp updated my new profile with my oinp nomination
I received NOI on 21 March,2024 and my IELTS expired on 25th March ,2024 (express entry profile became ineligible), should I give my IELTS again now and then create new Express entry profile , then submit my application to OINP, Please help

AbcP

May 21, 2022
I got a reply from OINP.
This is what I did.

I received NOI on 21 March,2024 and my IELTS expired on 25th March ,2024 (express entry profile became ineligible), should I give my IELTS again now and then create new Express entry profile , then submit my application to OINP, Please help

ravikumar390

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
i suggest you to write ielts asap and submit the new ielts. your don't have to get same score as your previous ielts. however, you have to meet the minimum ielts band

AbcP

May 21, 2022
i suggest you to write ielts asap and submit the new ielts. your don't have to get same score as your previous ielts. however, you have to meet the minimum ielts band
My lawyer recommended to make new express entry profile but I googled and found this worked for some people, anyways I am going to try this , thank you for yourhelp