+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE POINT ISSUE

MAYRHE

Jan 15, 2015
Hi,

According to what i read under EE.People with jobs or a year education in canada suppose to be assessed over 1200 points, while those without job offer or canada education will be assessed over 600 points.

Also, i noticed an applicant that is married will be opportuned to have more points than someone that is single.

My point is 356,am single and no job offer yet in canada. Going through the post of many people that got the ITA,I realised most of them have 900 plus points.

Can someone explain well to me, i want to know if their will be any consideration for people that fall in my category ??????
cos its like nobody below 600 got ITA

betorocks

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
The first draw was for applicants over 887 points. Nobody knows how and when the next draw will be

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MAYRHE said:
Hi,

According to what i read under EE.People with jobs or a year education in canada suppose to be assessed over 1200 points, while those without job offer or canada education will be assessed over 600 points.

Also, i noticed an applicant that is married will be opportuned to have more points than someone that is single.

My point is 356,am single and no job offer yet in canada. Going through the post of many people that got the ITA,I realised most of them have 900 plus points.

Can someone explain well to me, i want to know if their will be any consideration for people that fall in my category ??????
cos its like nobody below 600 got ITA
That's the paradox. The system believes that someone with a wife and many kids to cater for will find it easier to settle-in and become economically integrated in Canada than someone who is highly skilled and has no children to worry about. The point system rewards you for being married and having children. It's a real irony.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It is MATHEMATICALLY impossible for Single applicants to score up to 500 points unless they have LMIA. Quote me.

fl_pie

Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-04-2015
Singalingali said:
It is MATHEMATICALLY impossible for Single applicants to score up to 500 points unless they have LMIA. Quote me.
What about Canadian work experience?

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fl_pie said:
What about Canadian work experience?
Well, if you're single and don't have any Canadian work experience, don't have a relative in Canada and don't have LMIA or PNP(Over 90% of applicants are in this category), you cannot score up to 497 points.