Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Hi Everyone,

I am an EE, PNP/MPNP applicant Outland (India)
ITA received - July 21, 2021
AOR - August 29,2021
Upfront medicals

I haven't received any updates.

just in waiting world .

Thanks,
Parveen

Hi Praveen, I have the same timeline but my PNP is AINP.

Reactions: parveen mehla

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
I didn't submitted this with my online PR application. How can I submit this now? Isn't it for paper based applications? Our profile automatically picks our nomination then what's the point?

We didn't submit it either since it was not a requirement and our logic was that the CRS score captured and reflected the 600 nomination points.

Reactions: Talha Zubair

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
Justin of Liberal party won the election but loses majority in parliament. What is their plan for Express Entry? I heard the liberal wants to prioritize 20,000 Afghanistan.

Talha Zubair

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-May-2021
AOR Received.
02-07-2021
We didn't submit it either since it was not a requirement and our logic was that the CRS score captured and reflected the 600 nomination points.
Exactly my point! The online system eliminates the need for this form to be submitted. We receive our nomination in our profile and it automatically updates the profile leaving no need for IRCC to get a separate form indicating the same information which is already present in our profile and confirmed by the province through express entry profile. The settlement funds are also mentioned and proved with evidential documents. TBH I think it's unnecessary but no harm either in submitting to make oneself more assured.

Reactions: Maduka

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Exactly my point! The online system eliminates the need for this form to be submitted. We receive our nomination in our profile and it automatically updates the profile leaving no need for IRCC to get a separate form indicating the same information which is already present in our profile and confirmed by the province through express entry profile. The settlement funds are also mentioned and proved with evidential documents. TBH I think it's unnecessary but no harm either in submitting to make oneself more assured.
Thanks. I'm hesitant to raise another webform to send the nomination certificate through.

I've already raised 2 webforms to include a PCC for my spouse which was not in place when we submitted our application (we sent evidence of having the process in progress) and the other to include the PCC from my country of origin though it was not a required document and we have been living outside for the last 14 years.

Talha Zubair

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-May-2021
AOR Received.
02-07-2021
Thanks. I'm hesitant to raise another webform to send the nomination certificate through.

I've already raised 2 webforms to include a PCC for my spouse which was not in place when we submitted our application (we sent evidence of having the process in progress) and the other to include the PCC from my country of origin though it was not a required document and we have been living outside for the last 14 years.
That was my personal opinion and thought. If you want to submit then please feel comfortable doing that it's your application after all. I'm still not fully convinced of the need to submit this when it serves no purpose or delivers any extra information and not explicitly asked by IRCC.

Talha Zubair

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-May-2021
AOR Received.
02-07-2021

Is there any fee for raising the webform and submitting more information for your application after the AOR??

Reactions: dpinsent

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
That was my personal opinion and thought. If you want to submit then please feel comfortable doing that it's your application after all. I'm still not fully convinced of the need to submit this when it serves no purpose or delivers any extra information and not explicitly asked by IRCC.
I agree with you. Sorry if my message indicated otherwise. I was thinking out loud :)

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021
Is there any fee for raising the webform and submitting more information for your application after the AOR??
No, there are no fees to raise a web form. However, when I raised a webform for another matter not related to the PR, we got back such an unrelated and generic response that did not in any way address or clear up our query. I was surprised at such a response but I seen others say it happens.

Talha Zubair

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-May-2021
AOR Received.
02-07-2021
No, there are no fees to raise a web form. However, when I raised a webform for another matter not related to the PR, we got back such an unrelated and generic response that did not in any way address or clear up our query. I was surprised at such a response but I seen others say it happens.
Thank you for cleaning up my stupid confusion.

dpinsent

Oct 24, 2016
Qatar
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
10 Mar 2021
Nomination.....
12 Jul 2021
AOR Received.
29 Aug 2021