+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> EE PNP Outland - AOR 2020-2021- Progress Updates >>>>>>>

Chernobyl

Dec 15, 2020
Hi... has anyone here received BIL or any update?
I doubt anyone who applied after April 2021 will see any movement for a while.. I think BIL and MEP might come somewhere between Feb-April 2022. The whole process may take up to 2.5years, given the backlogs and massive CEC draws in 1Q2021. Best thing to do, although difficult, is to just ignore the forums and your application as much as possible. Easier said than done, but that’s the only way unfortunately.. I really hope I’m wrong with the processing times, but judging by what I’m seeing on myimmitracker, that’s most likely going to be the case for us as well..

• Sad
Reactions: sbhatia12

sbhatia12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
I doubt anyone who applied after April 2021 will see any movement for a while.. I think BIL and MEP might come somewhere between Feb-April 2022. The whole process may take up to 2.5years, given the backlogs and massive CEC draws in 1Q2021. Best thing to do, although difficult, is to just ignore the forums and your application as much as possible. Easier said than done, but that’s the only way unfortunately.. I really hope I’m wrong with the processing times, but judging by what I’m seeing on myimmitracker, that’s most likely going to be the case for us as well..
@Chernobyl sad though but i expect it little sooner now... things have started moving but people have stopped updating immi tracker as earlier... atleast they should give BIL and update medicals... let's hope for the best

Pruegrey

May 30, 2021
Hi All,
Received my GCMS notes today

AOR: Jan 22, 2021
PNP Outland
Medical - passed
Biometrics - Complete
Info Sharing - In Progress
Eligibility - Review Required
Criminality - Passed
Security - Not Started

No Activity after early March, as per notes.
Have you got your COPR yet

• Haha
Reactions: binder1232

Frank.ten

Dec 4, 2019
2.5 years! don't be ridiculous man. it's called EXPRESS ENTRY, not SLOW ENTRY.
the Liberals promised to clear up the backlog and speed up the processing to under 12 months if re-elected.
It's not hard, just hire more STAFF, since the vaccination is going good. there is no reason why they can't increase the manpower and clear up the damn backlog, people on myimmitracker don't update their entries regularly, can't rely on that.

seriously if my application takes longer than 12 months, I am sticking with Australia, since I am already here.

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
the Liberals promised to clear up the backlog and speed up the processing to under 12 months if re-elected.
It's not hard, just hire more STAFF, since the vaccination is going good. there is no reason why they can't increase the manpower and clear up the damn backlog, people on myimmitracker don't update their entries regularly, can't rely on that.

seriously if my application takes longer than 12 months, I am sticking with Australia, since I am already here.
I concur with you.

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021

I am beginning to think it may take more than a year, you submitted your application since April ending and the least they could do is to update your medicals and issue bil letter. It’s just really frustrating to be honest. I don’t think they work on files that they haven’t issue bil and updated medicals; very soon medicals will expire and they will then ask for remedicals which is very expensive expecially for people that applied together with their family.Normally the process should take 6 months and several people have been waiting since April no bil, no medical updates, it is very glaring that they are not even working on the applications yet. I am hopeful that they will start working on the applications soon, however they cannot be relied upon to deliver as we all expected.