+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> EE PNP Outland - AOR 2020-2021- Progress Updates >>>>>>>

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
I am:

- Outland OINP PNP EE here with wife only
- Submitted my EE on 1st of Sep and got my AOR on the same day

And till now i haven't got a single update, is this normal?

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
I am:

- Outland OINP PNP EE here with wife only
- Submitted my EE on 1st of Sep and got my AOR on the same day

And till now i haven't got a single update, is this normal?
It is normal. Ircc has just started passing medicals and issuance of bil for April 23- May 5th PNP applicants so far . Hopefully they will continue issuing.

Reactions: ammar.dubai

YaC

Jan 13, 2021
It is normal. Ircc has just started passing medicals and issuance of bil for April 23- May 5th PNP applicants so far . Hopefully they will continue issuing.
Does PNP application have its own application processing track from IRCC? It seems the speed and process of outlander applications are significantly slower. Please correct me if I was wrong.

BillMoses

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
To be honest it wasn't the case, it has become suddenly slow due to the refugees of afghanistan and also due to the shortage or IRCC staff.

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Does PNP application have its own application processing track from IRCC? It seems the speed and process of outlander applications are significantly slower. Please correct me if I was wrong.
That is what it is right now and no one knows when the current pnp applications will be processed/finalised. Before the pandemic, It used to be finalised within 2-6 months. And to answer your question there is no special tracking for pnp applications.

Reactions: YaC

Fatehrai

Oct 19, 2021
Hello all...I am an outlander and have submitted my PR application under PNP EE. My LMIA will expire by next month. I have not applied for work visa yet. As it was showing processing time- eight months approx and I thought PR will take less time to reach there and start work. Are you applying for work visa parallelly? or did I make mistake by not applying?

Frank.ten

Dec 4, 2019
it should be medicals passed / bil or have your received them before?
I have not received them before, I have not given bio yet.
it doesn't show anything different in the status page. those two are suppose to update in the status page, right?