+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> EE PNP Outland - AOR 2020-2021- Progress Updates >>>>>>>

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
Guys what’s up with Canada election? I noticed true Canadians calling their president a tyrant and that immigration should be abolished.
I hope this won’t affect us.
please share your thoughts.
to be honest, I don’t know much about their politics but one thing I know is that their current prime minister and ircc minister are Not competent at all and hence it will be great for them to be kicked out. The Conservative party are the ones that started the express entry system which made the system faster to process application from 2 years to 3-6 months and hence they are more strategic than the liberal party and hence I don’t think they have any intention of stopping the program. Canada will always need immigrants, they will only be more strategic in picking applicant suitable for the Canadian Job market. Apart from immigration, their are other issues like skyrocketing housing and so on.

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
to be honest, I don’t know much about their politics but one thing I know is that their current prime minister and ircc minister are Not competent at all and hence it will be great for them to be kicked out. The Conservative party are the ones that started the express entry system which made the system faster to process application from 2 years to 3-6 months and hence they are more strategic than the liberal party and hence I don’t think they have any intention of stopping the program. Canada will always need immigrants, they will only be more strategic in picking applicant suitable for the Canadian Job market. Apart from immigration, their are other issues like skyrocketing housing and so on.
Wow. Nice. Let’s see what happens after 20th of this month, If the liberal will stay or conservative takes over. From your analysis I think is better for conservatives to win this time.

Reactions: Mikefemise

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
But if you say that the Conservative party started immigration, were they in power in 2015? I think the liberal party started immigration since 2015. Unless there’s something I don’t understand. Pls I need some clarity

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021
But if you say that the Conservative party started immigration, were they in power in 2015? I think the liberal party started immigration since 2015. Unless there’s something I don’t understand. Pls I need some clarity
I didn’t say they started immigration, there have always been high demand for immigration in canada, the country needs it naturally. However before, the system wasn’t organised and there were basically just submitting applications via paper route which made processing time like 2years minimum to upwards and they didn’t tailor their system to the labour markets demand. The conservative came up with a modern , transparent system/ approach that tailored immigration with the labour market demand and also more transparent and strategic approach (Express entry system) . Which the liberal party are already tampering with again and claiming pandemic and Afghanistan issues for delay in process Application and hence they system is gradually going back to pre express system. To sum up, both party favour immigration, however one party take a strategic and transparent approach to immigration while the other party is unorganised and doesn’t .

Reactions: Maduka

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
I didn’t say they started immigration, there have always been high demand for immigration in canada, the country needs it naturally. However before, the system wasn’t organised and there were basically just submitting applications via paper route which made processing time like 2years minimum to upwards and they didn’t tailor their system to the labour markets demand. The conservative came up with a modern , transparent system/ approach that tailored immigration with the labour market demand and also more transparent and strategic approach (Express entry system) . Which the liberal party are already tampering with again and claiming pandemic and Afghanistan issues for delay in process Application and hence they system is gradually going back to pre express system. To sum up, both party favour immigration, however one party take a strategic and transparent approach to immigration while the other party is unorganised and doesn’t .
Okay.

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
Did you attach it to your loe or was there section to upload it spesifically? I am oinp and didint have section for it, same for nomination certificate
I attached Schedule 4, nomination certificate and LOE together. And uploaded all in the client section.

Talha Zubair

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-May-2021
AOR Received.
02-07-2021
Yes, it needs to be filled and submitted along with your application if you are a PNP applicant. I submitted with my application as well.
I didn't submitted this with my online PR application. How can I submit this now? Isn't it for paper based applications? Our profile automatically picks our nomination then what's the point?

Reactions: dpinsent

Mikefemise

Star Member
Jul 18, 2021

Maduka

Jul 1, 2021
I didn't submitted this with my online PR application. How can I submit this now? Isn't it for paper based applications? Our profile automatically picks our nomination then what's the point?
You better find a way to submit it otherwise you will be required to submit it later. It may even delay your application.

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Those are conservatives who abolished all backlog pending files of FSW category when they came in power. They can do anything. I was suffered at that time too.