+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE ITA - FSW Documents

confusedapplicant

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Is there a checklist for the EE FSW program that I can go through?

The ITA says: Obtain the documents which you must submit with your application

But I can't seem to find the checklist anywhere. I haven't completed all my forms yet (it takes time to gather all the travel history), so I would like to go through the checklist in parallel just in case.

The few things that I think I will need to get a head of:

- Police certificate - I have been living in Canada for a long time (I qualified under CEC too because I studied here and has work here for 1 year), do I need to get police clearance here? Can I get it ahead of time before I submit?

- Medical Exam - I think I can just book with qualified doctor and get it?

- Employment reference

Anything else for documents I should get myself ahead of?

Ivyxu

Sep 8, 2015
Police record check:
Yes please. you need it when you are 18 years old and wherever lived more than 6 months.

Medical Exam
Yes please. You need to do medical check with the panel doctors who are approved by CIC

Follow what ITA said.
Good luck

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
your personal checklist shows up when you complete the forms

confusedapplicant

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Ivyxu said:
Police record check:
Yes please. you need it when you are 18 years old and wherever lived more than 6 months.
Thanks, I've been living in Canada for 10 years (school + work now) how do I go about getting police check here?

The web site says:
Applications for immigration to Canada must include the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case in the "Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Department" portion of the form.
I am not sure how I can do this up front since I don't know where the processing office is.