+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE got refused after 3 months very confused........

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
g126 said:
WOW!!!! You really know how to WORRY!!!! I've seen people worry about their application in this forum but you put them all to shame!

My advice: STOP WORRYING!!!

Yes, if you put down the wrong NOC you can get rejected... Yes if the officer doesn't like one of you ref letters he could disqualify that WE and if that makes you base CRS (without PNP) fall below 400 then he can withdraw your PNP as per OINP guidelines that you must remain above 400 points throughout the whole process... Yes, if he reads something in your LoE that makes him think that you won't settle in Ontario he can reject... Yes, there are infinite reasons you can be rejected.

HOWEVER, try to focus on the positive, you passed OINP and got nominated by Ontario... Why would IRCC reject you after that unless they find out something seriously wrong with you (either medically or security wise)??? Fact is officers don't really do a detailed check for WE in PNP candidates as the Province has already done that, they'll just check one or two to make sure you pass the FSW/CEC requirements (which ever you sub stream is within PNP).
Hi guys,

I have a similar case in which my experience letter has only 2 lines (2 sentences) in the duties section .

But in the same PDF file submitted I also included some pages from my work contract which has the full detailed duties and responsibilities.

The thing is, nowhere in the CIC guideline did it state that they will consider work contracts as a supporting documents. So do you guys think they'll accept it ?

I am an OINP Inland fsw applicant. So hopefully the same letter that Ontario accepted will also be accepted by ircc. My background just changed to I'm progress for the first time this week.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
mikek27 said:
Hi guys,

I have a similar case in which my experience letter has only 2 lines (2 sentences) in the duties section .

But in the same PDF file submitted I also included some pages from my work contract which has the full detailed duties and responsibilities.

The thing is, nowhere in the CIC guideline did it state that they will consider work contracts as a supporting documents. So do you guys think they'll accept it ?

I am an OINP Inland fsw applicant. So hopefully the same letter that Ontario accepted will also be accepted by ircc. My background just changed to I'm progress for the first time this week.
Yes you should be fine!

pk84

May 7, 2012
sanpatel30 said:
http://i65.tinypic.com/140b67p.jpg

please read the link above suggest me what to do? Thank you
Hello Sanpatel

Here's what you can do...pull out the NOC code for which you applied...you must have a somewhat similar job responsibilities for the position in which you are claiming experience.

On a blank word file, put together the following details:

1) Duration of Job: (Dates)
2) Salary of Job
3) Number of hours worked per week
4) Direct Supervisor's Names
5) Job duties..put like 5-6 duties you performed, don't copy paste from CIC guidelines, but keeping the gist of responsibilities in the realm of what you worked as...create matching responsibilities
6) Email this document to your boss and tell him to take a print out on company's letter head and sign, date it.
7) Get direct email address of the CIC officer who assessed your file..or the department.
8) Draft an email from your boss, and email it to your boss and tell him to send the signed workex letter as an attachment directly to the CIC officer.

Hopefully this should work..

Good Luck

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
mikek27 said:
Hi guys,

You're fine. I attached a copy of my job duties as a supporting document since it wasn't listed in my Reference Letter and CIC had no issues with it.

raven00090

Oct 27, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
I don't understand one thing about this case of rejection after 3 months. In 3 months usually most checks are done, right? Apart from BG, at least the reference letters will be seen? Medicals must have passed. How did they get to 3 months and THEN get around to noticing that the work experience verification letter does not have duties/responsibilities of the role?

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
mgnlky said:
You're fine. I attached a copy of my job duties as a supporting document since it wasn't listed in my Reference Letter and CIC had no issues with it.
Thanks mgnlky.

Did your attached copy of the job duties have the signatures on them ? Or was it notarized ? I only attached some pages of my work contract which has all the detailed duties listed but not the signatures part where my boss and me had to sign.

I did however include the cover page which had "individual employment agreement between xxx and me "

If CIC accepts work contract in general, I'm wondering why OP was rejected since he said he included his work contract like us....

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
g126 said:
WOW!!!! You really know how to WORRY!!!! I've seen people worry about their application in this forum but you put them all to shame!

My advice: STOP WORRYING!!!

Yes, if you put down the wrong NOC you can get rejected...
I do not think I put the wrong NOC for the work that I am doing in my present company. It is just that the job duties and responsibilities are not described in detail in my reference letter as the present company supervisor did not want to write much as I am still with them. I should have mentioned in my LOE that the same reason. Any way now that I cannot do anything I am only thinking what would the officer do if he finds it difficult to the match the NOC mentioned in my work history against this job based on the job duties mentioned in my reference letter because of limited information in my letter. Would he/she search for the duties based on job title, company profile etc on the internet?. Would he contact my employers, me ?. If yes, no issue, we can explain. My NOC from the other two companies is also same i.e 2134. If he/she decides to remove this work experience then I am fine as my base CRS without OINP nomination will still be greater than 400. I am only praying that the officer does not take a decision in haste

Yes if the officer doesn't like one of you ref letters he could disqualify that WE and if that makes you base CRS (without PNP) fall below 400 then he can withdraw your PNP as per OINP guidelines that you must remain above 400 points throughout the whole process... Yes, if he reads something in your LoE that makes him think that you won't settle in Ontario he can reject... Yes, there are infinite reasons you can be rejected.

HOWEVER, try to focus on the positive, you passed OINP and got nominated by Ontario... Why would IRCC reject you after that unless they find out something seriously wrong with you (either medically or security wise)??? Fact is officers don't really do a detailed check for WE in PNP candidates as the Province has already done that, they'll just check one or two to make sure you pass the FSW/CEC requirements (which ever you sub stream is within PNP).
Hi g126,

I agree I may be worrying too much. I need to stop worrying and take it easy. If had I known before getting my reference letter that the job duties need to be in detailed I would have it like that. Please some of the response in red font above. But the federal stage is different from OINP. The scrutiny at federal level is much higher than at OINP as they would be awarding PRs and not just nominations. I am not sure I agree that IRCC officer would take easy and not check WE documents with less focus as OINP or any other PNP has already done it.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
mikek27 said:
In what way was your experience letter not the one CIC wanted ?
Would like to know more about this case too.

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
RiZ92 said:
MEC requirements are different for CEC and FSW....
We all have seen rejections due to NOC mismatch or lack of support due on roles and responsibility.

If his MEC requirement fulfilled even after neglecting that work experience, Yes he is good to go.

Yes I will be good to go provided the officer decides to remove the experience due to incorrect NOC or insufficient detail to match the NOC mentioned in the work history. What is the normal practice for the officer when a officer sees my case or case like mine?.

And my previous comment was not on his issue but on the comment which I quoted. Its applicant's responsibility to clear his/her case infront of VO this is why they give LOE option. And try to make case easier for VO.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
pxyarala said:
Hi g126,

I agree I may be worrying too much. I need to stop worrying and take it easy. If had I known before getting my reference letter that the job duties need to be in detailed I would have it like that. Please some of the response in red font above. But the federal stage is different from OINP. The scrutiny at federal level is much higher than at OINP as they would be awarding PRs and not just nominations. I am not sure I agree that IRCC officer would take easy and not check WE documents with less focus as OINP or any other PNP has already done it.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
It's generally observed (this is from a few GCMS notes I've seen and read) a MUCH lower level of scrutiny for PNP applicants when it comes to deciding on whether they can establish themselves economically in Canada (whcih is where they'd review your letters), this is simply because the province has already vetted them and by giving the nomination they're telling the federal Gov - We like this person and think s/he make a good economic contribution to our province and Canada!

I any event, PNP candidates don't get rejected upfront (like we've seen with some other candidates) they get a PFL (much like in OINP) to address the concerns before refusal - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/pnp/admiss.asp

So relax and enjoy these last few months you have in your home country before moving to Canada! 8)

pxyarala

Feb 12, 2016
Mumbai
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
12-11-2016
Nomination.....
December 16th 2016 OINP
AOR Received.
22-08-2016
g126 said:
It's generally observed (this is from a few GCMS notes I've seen and read) a MUCH lower level of scrutiny for PNP applicants when it comes to deciding on whether they can establish themselves economically in Canada (whcih is where they'd review your letters), this is simply because the province has already vetted them and by giving the nomination they're telling the federal Gov - We like this person and think s/he make a good economic contribution to our province and Canada!

I any event, PNP candidates don't get rejected upfront (like we've seen with some other candidates) they get a PFL (much like in OINP) to address the concerns before refusal - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/pnp/admiss.asp

So relax and enjoy these last few months you have in your home country before moving to Canada! 8)
Hi g126,

That is good news and makes me feel better. I have one more question. The reference letter in my first two (of my three) companies mention job duties in more detail but the job duties mentioned in my reference letter matches only one of job duties mentioned for my NOC code(2134). While I am sure my NOC code is correct I am unable to match more duties as per the list. Is this ok?.

I have submitted the same letters to IRCC that I submitted to OINP. If OINP did not have any problem does it mean IRCC would not raise any issue. Can I be rest assured?.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
pxyarala said:
Hi g126,

That is good news and makes me feel better. I have one more question. The reference letter in my first two (of my three) companies mention job duties in more detail but the job duties mentioned in my reference letter matches only one of job duties mentioned for my NOC code(2134). While I am sure my NOC code is correct I am unable to match more duties as per the list. Is this ok?.

I have submitted the same letters to IRCC that I submitted to OINP. If OINP did not have any problem does it mean IRCC would not raise any issue. Can I be rest assured?.

Thanks and Regards,
Pavan Kumar Yarala
I don't see IRCC having a problem with your letters if OINP was OK with them, so I think you'll be fine!

Amdavadi

Feb 17, 2017
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04/22/2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
Passport Req..
29-06-2017
sanpatel30 said:
My EE got refused due to there is no duties and responsibilities mentioned in the letter even though I provided paystubs, T4, NOA
I am same NOC as you. What lab you were in ?

sanpatel30

Feb 15, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
5/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
18/04/2017
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
28/12/2016
Passport Req..
23/06/2017
LANDED..........
15/07/2017
Amdavadi said:
I am same NOC as you. What lab you were in ?
I worked for 3 different labs. and 1 of them they did not mention duties at that time stating it is multinational so dont worry about it. unfortunately, I trust and refused. its okay, then I talked new HR manager and he gave new letter with duties.