J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Hey everyone...
I need one suggestion regarding my express entry profile which will going to get expire on 11/Sep/2020.
What is the best way to deal with this situation because I still haven't received ITA and hoping to get one soon in Sep/Oct.

1. Shall I withdraw my profile now and make new one?
2. Shall I wait it to get expire and then make new one ? I am afraid if I make new one after getting it expire and If I miss out ITA with Cut-off date.

If any one can suggest better way to deal with this situation or has face similar situation in past.

LadyMacbeth

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Hey everyone...
I need one suggestion regarding my express entry profile which will going to get expire on 11/Sep/2020.
What is the best way to deal with this situation because I still haven't received ITA and hoping to get one soon in Sep/Oct.

1. Shall I withdraw my profile now and make new one?
2. Shall I wait it to get expire and then make new one ? I am afraid if I make new one after getting it expire and If I miss out ITA with Cut-off date.

If any one can suggest better way to deal with this situation or has face similar situation in past.
But i don’t get your point, how will withdrawing it before it expires help with the cut off thing? If you withdraw the current one and make a new one now for example, you could still be disadvantaged if a draw happens now and your profile is very new and doesn’t meet the cut off date. And if you wait till it expires and make a new one then, you could also get disadvantaged if a draw happens then and your profile is very new. Either way your profile will be new, the only thing that can help you decide whether to withdraw now or wait for it to expire is if you have any idea at all as to whether you will probably receive the ITA in these coming draws or later in October based on your CRS and the trend of draws, which will also remain a speculation but you can try and predict and make a decision accordingly

Reactions: J-star

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
But i don’t get your point, how will withdrawing it before it expires help with the cut off thing? If you withdraw the current one and make a new one now for example, you could still be disadvantaged if a draw happens now and your profile is very new and doesn’t meet the cut off date. And if you wait till it expires and make a new one then, you could also get disadvantaged if a draw happens then and your profile is very new. Either way your profile will be new, the only thing that can help you decide whether to withdraw now or wait for it to expire is if you have any idea at all as to whether you will probably receive the ITA in these coming draws or later in October based on your CRS and the trend of draws, which will also remain a speculation but you can try and predict and make a decision accordingly
Thanks for the reply and giving an Idea.
My point was to withdraw it now like a month before it gets expire and make a new one keeping in mind seeing the current trend of cuttoff date..
I have 465 score and in past few All program draw general the cuttoff date is 10 or 15 days older then the Draw date.
Is there any way in which if we make a new profile after the old one gets expire then we can link the new profile with older one and still be in pool with older profile creation date?

LadyMacbeth

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Thanks for the reply and giving an Idea.
My point was to withdraw it now like a month before it gets expire and make a new one keeping in mind seeing the current trend of cuttoff date..
I have 465 score and in past few All program draw general the cuttoff date is 10 or 15 days older then the Draw date.
Is there any way in which if we make a new profile after the old one gets expire then we can link the new profile with older one and still be in pool with older profile creation date?
Well given the general draws level now which is late 70s I’d say withdrawing it now and making a new profile is a good idea because it doesn’t seem like the all draw programs crs score will drop to 65 within this month or so.. especially that fsw draws aren’t consistent and regular which is making the crs cut off remain high and competitive for longer than usual. But this is all speculation, i mean you could get drawn by a province for example. I had a score of 468 and I got deawn by Ontario when i least expected it.. so i guess you have to take a chnace, withdrawing now doesn’t seem high risk given the situation, and even provincial draws seem to take the same pattern as fsw draws anyway. So with a score of 465 I’d say you are more likely to get drawn later than now.

i don’t believe there is any way to keep your old profile when you haven’t received the ita yet

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/next-steps-not-invited.html