+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE expires in five days

LadyMacbeth

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Guys... I have submitted my PR application early July, but but EE profile will expire in five days. Do I have to renew it BEFORE it expires? Or is the only way for renewal is wait till it expires and then renew it?

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Don't fret. Your profile is locked now and won't expire till the time a decision is made or you withdraw it. You don't need to create a new profile for now.

LadyMacbeth

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Don't fret. Your profile is locked now and won't expire till the time a decision is made or you withdraw it. You don't need to create a new profile for now.
Are you sure? I believe I need to keep my profile active until a decision is made. And I think the way to do that is to renew it and send the new number through webform. But i am just not sure as to when renewal should take place.

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
Yeah, sorry. Misunderstood. If you've already submitted a complete PR application, you likely won't need another EE profile - unless your application is rejected for some reason - unlikely, right?

LadyMacbeth

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Yeah, sorry. Misunderstood. If you've already submitted a complete PR application, you likely won't need another EE profile - unless your application is rejected for some reason - unlikely, right?
I did submit a PR application. I believe it is complete and all good, but hey that's up to them to decide right lol. I only received AOR at this point. I really thought my EE should be kept active until they make their decision.

LadyMacbeth

Star Member
Feb 7, 2020
Yep for EE Profile. Not sure if you're reffering to a PNP EOI profile?
I got my ITA through Ontario nomination. But that's already done. Right now I am referring to my EE profile which will expire in 5 days, and at this point I only received AOR. So I was under the impression that the profile associated with the application needs to be renewed and kept active until a decision is made

homosapien2canada

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
Leave your profile exactly the way it is. If you’ve submitted your application and received an AOR, you don’t have to do anything.

Your GKey account is permanent and will be used for other applications too.

Reactions: LadyMacbeth