+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE draws won't resume until May 2022!

powerssdd

Aug 4, 2019
my response sounds offending but i'm one among y'll but not in a hurry yet i stay with everyone's feelings

They just did that without any precursor.
They can, it's their country

Early this year they even eliminated the requirement for CRS to invite more people, but then, all of a sudden, they realized that they didn't really need that many applicants.
Rumors are tr2pr will be returning in 2022

Then why didn't they make a better plan in the first place?
cause their politics, their benefits, they'll do whatever the fuck they want

I would fire whoever was responsible for making the plan for sure if I were his/her boss.
You won't, least you need to be the minister for immigration or the PM of Canada to fire whoever the fuck you want.

This lobbyist suggested immigration to go inland and create another easy pathway which later is named tr2pr, you may know this prick

I don't know who you are but you acked like you are the fucking boss.

Using your own words, you look like the minister for immigration or the PM of Canada.

I just don't know why you are browsing this forum.

If you are an applicant, then you are just showing off your lack of self-respect by allowing someone else to treat you like dust.

If you are a local, then, what, you are in this forum showing your privilege?

Pathetic

And by saying "firing someone", if you read carefully, I used the English word "if". Look up for it in a dictionary if you don't understand what does it mean.

Yeah yeah yeah, I know IRCC can do whatever they want to immigrants.

Who asked you to apply for PR, right? You deserve it. Leave if you don't like it, right?

If you actually read my message you would find that I didn't say that it is not true.

But what is also true is that decent people, or government, I mean people with a moral compass and some intrgrity, don't think this way.

Fortunately, the Canadian government is not like you, and they do put attention into immigration equity.

So stop imaging you are someone in charge.

You are no more than an ordinary person, probably who cannot even kick a PM he does't like out of office. But you know what, in front of immigrants he all of sudden sees himself a lord. LMAO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dankboi

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW

Using you own words, you look like the minister for immigration or the PM of Canada.

If you are an applicant, then you are just showing off your lack of self-respect by allow someone else to treat you like dust.

Pathetic

And by saying "firing someone", if you read carefully, I used the English word "if". Look up for it in the dictionary if you don't understand what does it mean.

Who asked you to apply for PR, right? You deserve it. Leave if you don't like it, right?

If you actually read my message you would find that I didn't say that it is not true.

But what is also true is that decent people, or government, I mean people with a moral compass and some intrgrity, don't think this way.

Fortunately, the Canadian government is not like you, and they do put attention into immigration equity.

You are no more than an ordinary person, probably who cannot even kick a PM he does't like out of office. But you know what, in front of immigrants he all of sudden sees himself a lord. LMAO
"Who asked you to apply for PR, right? You deserve it. Leave if you don't like it, right? "

this was the response of that lobbyist immigration lawyer when someone asked about the fsw's

but wait cec's will return and already cec is the priority

Marco Mendicino

Star Member
Nov 25, 2021
Ottawa
NOC Code......

Using your own words, you look like the minister for immigration or the PM of Canada.

If you are an applicant, then you are just showing off your lack of self-respect by allowing someone else to treat you like dust.

Pathetic

And by saying "firing someone", if you read carefully, I used the English word "if". Look up for it in a dictionary if you don't understand what does it mean.

That's incorrect, I am the Minister of Immigration

• Haha
Reactions: dankboi

IncredibleCanada

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
Seriously, I don't understand if VO did not had officers to process application in 2021, when why did they kept sending invites in huge number from May to July. It is surprising they realized in september when it is 1.8 million applications.

Not sure when the next CEC draw would be.

powerssdd

Aug 4, 2019
Seriously, I don't understand if VO did not had officers to process application in 2021, when why did they kept sending invites in huge number from May to July. It is surprising they realized in september when it is 1.8 million applications.

Not sure when the next CEC draw would be.
We need to stop assuming IRCC is smart.

The reported reason why they stopped CEC is because of backlog, and they want to keep their "6 months processing time" promise.

OK, that is very thoughtful of them and I really appreciate it. I thought they didn't care at all.

However, isn't EE draws a bigger and more important promise?

The thing is, they chose to keep a small promise by breaking a bigger one.

This decision-making logic really shocked me. I cannot believe it came from elite of this country.

Whether the processing time is 6 or 9 or 12 months, what is the matter? They can apply for bridge work permits and just wait without worrying.

But now there are no CEC draws and their work permits expired, they have to quit their jobs and leave Canada, fina a job in their own country. Their employers in Canada have to hire new employees to fill the positions.
Then after a few months or a year they are invited, they need to quit their jobs in their own country and come to Canada and find a new job here.

Everyone is hurt in this back and forth.

IncredibleCanada

Star Member
Jan 14, 2022
We need to stop assuming IRCC is smart.

The reported reason why they stopped CEC is because of backlog, and they want to keep their "6 months processing time" promise.

OK, that is very thoughtful of them and I really appreciate it. I thought they didn't care at all.

However, isn't EE draws a bigger and more important promise?

The thing is, they chose to keep a small promise by breaking a bigger one.

This decision-making logic really shocked me. I cannot believe it came from elite of this country.

Whether the processing time is 6 or 9 or 12 months, what is the matter? They can apply for bridge work permits and just wait without worrying.

But now there are no CEC draws and their work permits expired, they have to quit their jobs and leave Canada, fina a job in their own country. Their employers in Canada have to hire new employees to fill the positions.
Then after a few months or a year they are invited, they need to quit their jobs in their own country and come to Canada and find a new job here.

Everyone is hurt in this back and forth.
Completely agree. Logic of processing time does not make sense at all. Compare the process of US green card, people do not mind waiting 10 years to get GC, because they know if H1B is near to expire and they will soon Kicked out, they change the company.