+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE DIY: NOC 1122 or 2622 for audit coordinator?

indigoice

Dec 10, 2018
Hi everyone, I have received ITA and now preparing for the application. I decided my NOC to be 2262 initially, but now I start to hesitate. Can anyone shed a light? Any thoughts or advice will be much appreciated!

My title: Audit Process Coordinator
My duties:
  • Provide technical review of aviation safety audit reports and checklists
  • Work with auditors to resolve discrepancies/errors in audit assessment

• Review and approve auditee’s documentation and implementation to determine compliance with industry standards

• Evaluate and approve auditee’s corrective action plans 

• Provide guidance and support to businesses on industry standards and procedures

• Conduct historical safety research and provide safety assessment for flight Operators and generate reports
  • Assist in the development and creation of standardized templates for processes/procedures that support a controlled customer document audit cycle
  • Assist in flight risk assessment consulting project with international aviation Operator

Last edited:

absoluteex

Feb 15, 2023
In my opinion, NOC 1122, which pertains to professional occupations in business management consulting

nirvanaave

Oct 24, 2022
While I see that your question has been resolved and you have updated your NOC, I just wanted to add my two cents. Based on your duties as an audit process coordinator, I think that NOC 1122 - Professional occupations in business management consulting would be a better fit than NOC 2262 - Engineering inspectors and regulatory officers. Your duties seem to align more with the former NOC, and it may be worth looking into to ensure that your application is as accurate as possible. Best of luck with your application!
Also, I've recently discovered some updates for 409a report. I'll just leave it here in case it helps someone.