+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE CEC - RCMP additional fingerprint requested - how long it takes?

HocheolSeo

Apr 24, 2018
It's been two months since the date additional RCMP fingerprint criminal record check has been requested. Of course the document is submitted through CIC already:

the question is: how long? I've checked through the GCMS note: literally RCMP criminal record check is the only very last thing left to be done. Eligibility, background, everything else is done. Of course except for criminality, it's still in progress cause RCMP fingerprint check is part of the criminality check. Does anyone have any timeline to share with? Does anyone know if they check every month?

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
It's been two months since the date additional RCMP fingerprint criminal record check has been requested. Of course the document is submitted through CIC already:

the question is: how long? I've checked through the GCMS note: literally RCMP criminal record check is the only very last thing left to be done. Eligibility, background, everything else is done. Of course except for criminality, it's still in progress cause RCMP fingerprint check is part of the criminality check. Does anyone have any timeline to share with? Does anyone know if they check every month?
First, relax!
Second tell us about the time. AoR(its for EE PR right?), date of request for RCMP FP criminal record, date of getting mail from RCMP and submission to CIC.
Another thing, how did you submit your document? via webform or via portal upload? portal upload works best.

Let us know.

mohdmayar

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Who is responsible for sending the result of the fingerprint? Is it RCMP only? Three times I have been requested to do fingerprint 2017,2020 and 2021. It seems that this will be never ending story.