+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE-CEC Applicant (Principal Sponsor with Spouse Inland)

Rph2017

Jan 13, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Med's Done....
05-25-2020
Hello! Hope you guys are doing great and had a good weekend.

To start, I am already working here in Canada for more than 2 years now under NOC 3219. I am currently on SOWP and wife has a student permit and we’ll be submitting her PGWP and my new OWP soon because our current permits expires on March 31. We were planning to apply under CEC since last year but due to unfortunate events, we prioritzed and had to extend our permits because her expected graduation was moved to a later date. Anyway, we have some questions about the PGWP/New OWP and the Express Entry-CEC.

EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE DOCUMENTS

CRS points: 403 (as of now)
- I have 2+ years job experience under NOC 3219 and still working full time with the same job and my wife just started the same NOC 3219 which is under NOC B
- CELPIP-G dated January 2021 (both of us have)
- ECA from PEBC both are 4 years bachelor’s degree (both of us have)
-My wife has 2 years foreign work experience
- My wife has a family relative who is a Citizen
- both have reference letter with job main duties and responsibilities (includes position duties, hours, salary, exact date started)
- My wife just finished a 2 year program here in Canada (diploma)

PGWP/New OWP Documents
- My wife has 3 pay stubs already for my OWP
- Reference letter with job duties under NOC B (includes position duties, hours, salary, exact date started
-Official Transcript of Records from her school
- Cerificate of Completion
- Bank Statements
- both have Medical re

Questions
1. On Express Entry profile, there was a question asking for amount of money that we’ll bring (though we knew that its not necessary to have proof of funds because I’m still employed with the same job). Does it need a specific amount that we are require to input? If so, how much?

2. We are planning to transmit our express entry profile soon but we’re a bit hesitant about our situation on weather submitting it first before our PGWP/New OWPs. If ever our EE profile goes first, would there be a problem or conflict with our PGWP/New OWP? Should we declare in the PGWP application that we applied for Express Entry/PR? Any suggestions whichever comes first?

3. On submitting our PGWP/New OWP, we decided that we’ll submit my wife’s PGWP first and my OWP after 2 weeks. In that case, we created separate GC-key. We know that we need to attach her Reference letter from her Employer with her 3 paystubs on my application to prove that she’s employed under NOC B. Should we attach her Reference Letter as well on her application (PGWP) or its not necessary?

4. About Express Entry profile, what if we were not invited on the next CEC draw, are we still gonna be on the pool for the next draws to come or should we transmit a new profile?

Hope you guys can guide me and answer my questions,
Thank you in advance! Hoping that you all have a very good week

Last edited: