+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE BCPNP TIMELINE JAN 2020

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
It's very crucial for your employer to support your application otherwise you cannot undergo BC PNP. The decision lies with your employer if they will support you or not. From which country you submitted your application?

meliksah

Jul 22, 2020
Hi @danilorniepes

LMIA Application Filed: 15 March 2020
LMIA Positive Result : 29 June 2020
Work Permit Application Filed: 15 July 2020
Biometrics Requested: 17 July 2020
Biometrics Completed: 22 July 2020
Medical Exam: Not Required for Turkey
Biometric Correspondence Letter: Waiting
Work Permit Approval: Waiting

Noc: 2173
Applied Embassy: Ankara, Turkey

On the other hand I applied for bachelor degree equivalency for my wife and me.

I got bachelor degree equivalency we are waiting my wife's one.

https://badges.wes.org/Evidence?i=ca823ca9-8550-4bbc-a46d-ded5e5c8a8de&type=ca

My wife and me will enter IELTS she can take at band 7.5 I will try to get 6.5 band with min 6.0(most probably writing)

After that I was thinking to create express entry profile and apply for bc pnp application. But I do not know my employer will support me or not.
But they supported me for LMIA and closed work permit application. I think they will support me for bc pnp application as well. But until now, lawyer from PwC was deciding how I immigrate to Canada.

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
Are you coming to Canada with your family? If yes I believe your wife's application will be OWP and kids will be Visitor Visa or Study Permit based on their age and all will be submitted the same time with your application (this is exactly the same as my case we submitted together).

If you are planning to apply EEBC starts collecting your PCC from any country that you stay for more than six months. Most of the time its always the Lawyer's who are deciding (especially for big firms) what is the path forward to bring in global talents to Canada but to honest it worth asking your hiring manager or your contact (employer) mentioned to them you wanted to apply for BC PNP and let see how they respond.

Lastly are you under GSS?

meliksah

Jul 22, 2020
@danilorniepes we applied my closed work permit and my wife's open work permit and my daughter's temporary resident visa online together. My representative did that. I think they filled Global Talent Stream quota in 2020. That is why they applied LMIA in High Wage stream instead of Global Talent Stream for me. I will contact with my Hiring Manager about bc pnp application before entering IELTS. Since I can not see my application exactly in online system I do not know exactly what are they doing :).

I just stayed in Turkey for more than 6 months. Other countries were just for tourism and less than 21 days.
I took police certificate from Turkey. But do not know how much time validity it has.

Last edited:

danilorniepes

Dec 20, 2017
@danilorniepes we applied my closed work permit and my wife's open work permit and my daughter's temporary resident visa online together. My representative did that. I think they filled Global Talent Stream quota for amazon in 2020. That is why they applied LMIA in High Wage stream instead of Global Talent Stream for me. I will contact with my Hiring Manager about bc pnp application before entering IELTS. Since I can not see my application exactly in online system I do not know exactly what are they doing :).

I just stayed in Turkey for more than 6 months. Other countries were just for tourism and less than 21 days.
I took police certificate from Turkey. But do not know how much time validity it has.

Since you are in Turkey your PCC will expire, just apply later again when you needed because this is your current residence country. We are exactly on the same case but I am under GSS LMIA Exempt Closed WP.

You can take EILTS anytime anyway its 2 yrs validity so you have everything ready. If they are not willing to support the BC PNP then wait for one year apply for EE or CEC but once again EEBC PNP is the best option as you get 600 points and that qualifies you immediately for ITA.

meliksah

Jul 22, 2020
Since you are in Turkey your PCC will expire, just apply later again when you needed because this is your current residence country. We are exactly on the same case but I am under GSS LMIA Exempt Closed WP.

You can take EILTS anytime anyway its 2 yrs validity so you have everything ready. If they are not willing to support the BC PNP then wait for one year apply for EE or CEC but once again EEBC PNP is the best option as you get 600 points and that qualifies you immediately for ITA.
Thank you very much. As you said since we can not know exactly will they support me in bc pnp or not I will be prepared for both. If they do not support me I have to wait one year.

Before that I just think it is not dependent to my employer I could apply myself.

On the other hand immediate family members like mother and father not allowed for temporary workers. That is why I was trying to get pr asap.

Indian5183

Star Member
Apr 3, 2019
95% sure it is approved, usually if rejected they will say so right away, no "decision finalized". Also as far as I know, they will go extra step to verify stuff before rejecting someone.
Got my Nomination as well as the work permit support letter in the email today! :))

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
If u claimed points for ielts then only u have to submitted the ielts certificate.
the occupation offered to you is classified under National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill
Type 0 or Skill Level A, you are not required to submit valid language test results at the time of
application. However, at its discretion, the BC PNP may require valid language test results during
application assessment to determine whether you have the language proficiency to perform the duties
of the position.
I’m taking about federal not pnp .

Babbarpps

Aug 12, 2020
got nominated and received 600 pts
Draw 3 march
Applied 17 march
Status changed to In process 18 march.
5 to and fro mail exchanges
Even received notice procedural fairness
Finally nominated 12 march 2020
Most important I am an outland candidate (applied from india)