EE BC PNP

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have tried to recover from trash but deleted from there too i dnt know how!!! Luckily i remember my file number.

Applied on 16th june
Just got my file number on 21 june

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
We are getting file number within 6 days .. but there after no updates :-X

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What updates are you expecting buddy?? They have written 8 weeks i am taking 12 weeks because there is no point to wait for their updates and stay on 8 weeks... They will take their time.. After file number they will call your employer directly or ask for more documents

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Jaiveer Singh said:
What updates are you expecting buddy?? They have written 8 weeks i am taking 12 weeks because there is no point to wait for their updates and stay on 8 weeks... They will take their time.. After file number they will call your employer directly or ask for more documents

By sayin update i meant "Result " ..... ofcoz i know they take their own sweet time ... but whn compared to wht was hapening b4 .. people who applied for BC pnp EE be May got their AOR after a month .... and now its like within 5 days .. so i was just saying thou things look like movin faster ... in fact its not ???

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inthemidst said:
By sayin update i meant "Result " ..... ofcoz i know they take their own sweet time ... but whn compared to wht was hapening b4 .. people who applied for BC pnp EE be May got their AOR after a month .... and now its like within 5 days .. so i was just saying thou things look like movin faster ... in fact its not ???
Everyone is in haste here but i am just worrying about changes in July i really cross my fingers that it would be advantage for EE applicants as we are getting

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
Well i am bit in a "great" situation here as my PGWP will b expired by mid of July !!!???

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Inthemidst said:
Well i am bit in a "great" situation here as my PGWP will b expired by mid of July !!!???
Thats why you are worried!! I can understand then and its better you apply visitor visa

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

Anyone knows about maintaining the work permit status when the PNP is under process?
My friend is going to apply under EE in July and her WP will expire on Jan, 2016
If she apply in July , it will take few months for sure I think . And what will happen if the WP expires before we get a approval letter?
And can someone paste the link of checking the score for the BC PNP EE eligibility?

igorsalves87

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jemdill said:
Hi all,

Anyone knows about maintaining the work permit status when the PNP is under process?
My friend is going to apply under EE in July and her WP will expire on Jan, 2016
If she apply in July , it will take few months for sure I think . And what will happen if the WP expires before we get a approval letter?
And can someone paste the link of checking the score for the BC PNP EE eligibility?
As far as I know, if you get the nomination you can ask for a Support letter to maintain extend your work permit...
Applying to EE doesn't mean you'll be called or anything... So in that case you'll need to find another way to keep your legal status while your file is under process...
I think that there is no score for BC PNP EE. You need to be eligible in the regular EE to apply through BC PNP EE.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igorsalves87 said:
As far as I know, if you get the nomination you can ask for a Support letter to maintain extend your work permit...
Applying to EE doesn't mean you'll be called or anything... So in that case you'll need to find another way to keep your legal status while your file is under process...
I think that there is no score for BC PNP EE. You need to be eligible in the regular EE to apply through BC PNP EE.

Oh okay thanks buddy.. :)

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
monica04 said:
went pnp office today. the reception said it takes at least 12 weeks now.

May i know ur time line plz

varinder kaur

Star Member
Feb 13, 2013
Hey guys m gonna submit addendum for my pnp. But i submitted ee profile last night. It says if i dont get nomination or register to job bank my profile will expire in 30 days. Wht does it mean?
Thnx

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varinder kaur said:
Hey guys m gonna submit addendum for my pnp. But i submitted ee profile last night. It says if i dont get nomination or register to job bank my profile will expire in 30 days. Wht does it mean?
Thnx
If you haven't registered with the job bank, your profile creation process is incomplete and your EE profile isn't active yet. You have to create the job bank profile even if you're already working in Canada, it's a requirement under EE. https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/