+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE BC PNP

sidon17

Star Member
May 23, 2013
CatherineXT said:
Yes I had another agent clarified and it is not needed. Below is an extract from the pnp Eligible Employers website. Since I have a valid work permit so job advertisement is not required.

Meet domestic labour market recruitment requirements.

Subject to verification, the PNP will consider this requirement to be met if:

1. Your employee has obtained a valid work permit from Citizenship and Immigration Canada and is currently working for you,
OR
2. You have provided evidence of a genuine effort to recruit from the domestic labour market and are able to demonstrate the results of your recruitment efforts, including advertisements based on the following minimum requirements:
• For Skill Level 0 or A jobs (based on the National Occupational Classification) ◦ Recruitment advertisement must be for at least 14 days.

For the "Number of current vacancies in this type of position" question from the Job Offer Information section, did you put down zero? For my case I think it is since they are not hiring anymore.. Do you agree?

Very much appreciated!!
-------
Hello all

I m working for a company based in BC but the actual work is in alberta .

Can i apply for BC nomination

TIA

toben

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CohenLandherr said:
Toben, in which Category did you apply??
Same as you, EE BC Skilled Worker; that's the only one that applies for me.

Federal program is CEC because that was the only category whose eligibility criteria I met in EE. Now apart from PNP, I don't know if it has to do with the nomination, in EE I meet the eligibility criteria for FSW too.

theguneet

Jan 2, 2015
if you are working on pgwp you don't need adverstisement details. pgwp holders are exempt from it. just say NA.

CohenLandherr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
toben said:
Same as you, EE BC Skilled Worker; that's the only one that applies for me.

Federal program is CEC because that was the only category whose eligibility criteria I met in EE. Now apart from PNP, I don't know if it has to do with the nomination, in EE I meet the eligibility criteria for FSW too.
Ah gotcha! I am applying under 6221. What was your NOC?

Do you have any clue of what makes the PNP moves faster or slower? I have my Post-graduation work permit expiring in 31 days so now I am a bit clueless on what to do...

ei8hteen

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Hi Toben, CohenLandherr

Did you get all the documents required for PNP from your employer? The checklist seems to be little scary and I feel they are asking some documents that an employer would hesitate to give.

Please advise,

thanks,

toben

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ei8hteen said:
Did you get all the documents required for PNP from your employer?
Yes, the employer has to provide some of the documents. In my case it was a matter of two days, others might need more time. It looks scary but it is just stuff they need to fill out, a recommendation letter they need to write and information they need to have on file somewhere anywhere.

CohenLandherr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Eighteen,

It honestly took my company like 5 days to get shit sorted. It is NOT that hard I promise.
Keep in my that THE most important piece in the whole package is your Employer Recommendation Letter.

Toben,

Do you mind answering my question above ??

Cheers!!

jroockley

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Just sent away my BC PNP, using the express entry details.

Just wondered if you receive BC nomination before my current IEC visa expires can i stay on any visa? Or will i stilll have to go home and wait for the invite from the CIC if i am given an ITA?

This is all so confusing, but you guys are awesome!

ei8hteen

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Thanks toben and CohenLandherr for your reply.

Are you guys from IT? Would any IT firm give required documents. What I'm worried about is, I cant ask my manager/director to sign me the letters as soon as I join the work. I'll have to work for at least 6 months to show what I'm capable of and get their trust. I'm in a well settled job in Toronto right now the only thing is this company won't give LMIA.

Thanks again, congratulations and good luck!!

andy000

Aug 20, 2014
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2015 :Quebec . 18-11-2016 : Federal
Doc's Request.
26-05-2016 : Birth Certificate (Quebec). RPRF paid Upfront. Australian PCC sent with application.(Federal)
Nomination.....
10-06-2016 : CSQ.
AOR Received.
07-12-2015 : Quebec . 17-02-2017 : Federal.
IELTS Request
Sent With Application.
File Transfer...
17-02-2017.
Med's Request
04-04-2017.
Med's Done....
13-04-2017. Passed : 20-04-2017
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
01-03-2018.
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2018.
LANDED..........
01-05-2018
Good Nite ppl , I have a question regarding BC PNp, is it obligatory to have LMIA to get the nomination?

toben

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CohenLandherr said:

Do you have any clue of what makes the PNP moves faster or slower? I have my Post-graduation work permit expiring in 31 days so now I am a bit clueless on what to do...
I'm 2174. No idea what it was that made them process it so fast, sorry.

Inthemidst

Nov 6, 2013
App. Filed.......
Dec 12 2015
Doc's Request.
Jan 4th
AOR Received.
Dec 12th
Med's Done....
upfront
Passport Req..
waiting
CohenLandherr said:

Hi,

I hv been following this thread ....any updates on ur pnp ...i am waiting for docs from my employer ...just curious abt how long it wud take ..no whr i can fing the processin time

CohenLandherr

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Inthemidst said:
Hi,

I hv been following this thread ....any updates on ur pnp ...i am waiting for docs from my employer ...just curious abt how long it wud take ..no whr i can fing the processin time
Here is my timeline for EE BC PNP:
Applied February 18th.
Credit Card Charged: March 10th
AOR received: March 13th

Waiting for nomination...

evanstp9

Nov 27, 2012
toben said:
Just FYI here is my BC PNP timeline:

Jan 16: Dropped complete application package off at PNP office
Feb 04: Acknowledgement of Receipt
Feb 17: Application has been approved for nomination, acceptance of nomination in EE profile, 600 points awarded for nomination

All done in a month, not bad at all!
Could you let us know your occupation?

Is it on the high demand list that B.C has?
Maybe that was the reason for so fast processing, trully insane!