+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE BC PNP july 2015

bcpnp2015

Aug 19, 2015
ozlis said:
Application submitted July 6
AOR: July 6

Haven't heard anything at all just yet, getting close to the estimated times (if they are even accurate).
I think you're very close!! Keep us posted :)

Whacket

Nov 6, 2015
Hi, The processing times have just been updated from 3-4 to 4-5 month for June to August. I just had a friend receive his PNP nomination last week which he sent off mid June.

I uploaded mine July 15, i am guessing i still have another month wait unless the EE ends up being a lot quicker than the traditional postal method.

gujral55

Dec 17, 2015
Hi

I submitted my express Entry profile in last week of july 2015. Havn't got any response yet except the file number. Is there any one else with the same time period?

Whacket

Nov 6, 2015
gujral55 said:
Hi

I submitted my express Entry profile in last week of july 2015. Havn't got any response yet except the file number. Is there any one else with the same time period?
Hi Gujral55,

I submitted mine on July 15th and still have not heard anything. I have seen users in other threads received nomination for applications uploaded on the 12th July.

I popped into the BC PNP offices 2 weeks ago and was told that realistically that my application wouldn't be picked up until the NY. Hoping for an XMAS miracle though.

jijialex

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
I am new in this forum recently approved my pgwp and trv , Now I am working small IT company in Surrey and already submitted EE in January but not got invitation due to low score( 353).If I am eligible for bc pnp ????. Please help me

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
jijialex said:
I am new in this forum recently approved my pgwp and trv , Now I am working small IT company in Surrey and already submitted EE in January but not got invitation due to low score( 353).If I am eligible for bc pnp ????. Please help me
it depends if your company is willing to apply your pnp and also if you make about $24 per hour

gujral55

Dec 17, 2015
Whacket said:
Hi Gujral55,

I submitted mine on July 15th and still have not heard anything. I have seen users in other threads received nomination for applications uploaded on the 12th July.

I popped into the BC PNP offices 2 weeks ago and was told that realistically that my application wouldn't be picked up until the NY. Hoping for an XMAS miracle though.
Hi Whacket,

Thanks for the response.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wage requirements from the 2015 BC PNP were:

Offer a market wage rate
Your employer must offer you a wage that meets the market wage rate and working conditions that meet the
regulatory standards for the position. The wage must also be commensurate with experience and education, and
with the wage a Canadian citizen / permanent resident with similar experience could expect to earn in the same
occupation. For more information on wages and working conditions in Canada and B.C., visit the WorkBC or
WorkinginCanada websites.
IMPORTANT: The BC PNP will not nominate an individual if their employment affects the settlement of a labour
dispute or the employment of a person involved in such a dispute.

ozlis

Oct 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ozlis said:
Wage requirements from the 2015 BC PNP were:

Offer a market wage rate
Your employer must offer you a wage that meets the market wage rate and working conditions that meet the
regulatory standards for the position. The wage must also be commensurate with experience and education, and
with the wage a Canadian citizen / permanent resident with similar experience could expect to earn in the same
occupation. For more information on wages and working conditions in Canada and B.C., visit the WorkBC or
WorkinginCanada websites.

IMPORTANT: The BC PNP will not nominate an individual if their employment affects the settlement of a labour
dispute or the employment of a person involved in such a dispute.