+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE application rejected for not providing passport even though I did provide it :(

alxms10

Dec 16, 2016
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
Guys

My friend's application for EE was rejected for not providing a passport with his e-APR even though he did provide it and can still see it on his application and open it. Below is an extract of the letter he got:

Dear #########:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.

Specifically, your application does not include the following elements:

- Copy of passport/travel documents :

What should he do next if this was CIC's fault?! SHould he raise a CSE detailing the problem?

Please help!

Regards

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Guys

My friend's application for EE was rejected for not providing a passport with his e-APR even though he did provide it and can still see it on his application and open it. Below is an extract of the letter he got:

Dear #########:

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has reviewed your application for permanent residence. We have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of a complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Your application is rejected for being incomplete.

What should he do next if this was CIC's fault?! SHould he raise a CSE detailing the problem?

Please help!

Regards
Did he send good scanned copy of all pages of the passport with all Visas and travel records?
If yes, he can appeal with proof and they will look into the application again.

nishantvshah

Feb 7, 2017
As superspecial 90 said, your friend needs to send a good quality of all the pages from his pp where he has stamping. Remember to attach any pages from the old pp (if exists). This is often overlooked.

Remember, your travel history must match the passport pages supplied.

Nishant.

Reactions: superspecial90

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

Dear #########:

Please help!

Regards
(A) -------- >>>>>Raise CSE with Urgent Keyword in it. Explain the problem, and attach the passport.

-- I hope your friend has attached the Current and valid passport, with biopage, visa pages, entry and exit stamps or pages with any sort of marking on it. If yes then follow A.

Good luck !

joggerboy

Nov 22, 2017
As superspecial 90 said, your friend needs to send a good quality of all the pages from his pp where he has stamping. Remember to attach any pages from the old pp (if exists). This is often overlooked.

Remember, your travel history must match the passport pages supplied.

Nishant.
You DO NOT need to attach your old passport, irrespective of how many stamps it has.

I have sent just my new passport which has no stamps, my old passport has all the stamps from my travel history over the past 10 years and I am in IP2 awaiting PPR over the next couple of days.

Even on the document submission page, it says You must submit a legible copy of your valid travel document which you will use to travel.

I repeat, you do not need to submit old passports.

Reactions: omicrondelta

alxms10

Dec 16, 2016
London-UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London-UK, then Paris-France, then Cairo-Egypt
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-06-2016
Doc's Request.
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
17-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-11-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
05/05/2017, then 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
22/06/2017
LANDED..........
07/08/2017
Thanks guys for the interaction. He did send all the passport pages with bio data or stamps and visas in them. As their letter suggests, it seems that they just haven't revived it (which doesn't make sense because the file is still there in his application account) or couldn't open it due to a technical problem (again this is also weird because he can download it, open it and see al the pages he scanned)

I guess we'll start with an URGENT CSE and see what they'll say

joggerboy

Nov 22, 2017
Thanks guys for the interaction. He did send all the passport pages with bio data or stamps and visas in them. As their letter suggests, it seems that they just haven't revived it (which doesn't make sense because the file is still there in his application account) or couldn't open it due to a technical problem (again this is also weird because he can download it, open it and see al the pages he scanned)

I guess we'll start with an URGENT CSE and see what they'll say
Good luck to your 'friend'

saimurali88

Aug 6, 2017
Toronto
NOC Code......
I’m getting scared to see this. Raise a CSE immediately and provide a letter of explanation along with supporting documents.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Guys

Dear #########:

Please help!

Regards
This is depressing to hear. Btw when did he receive this- I mean, after how many days of eAPR? And, has he cleared his medicals?