ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
ParulB said:
Just submitted my profile, got confirmation that I am added to pool. Profile still showing pending additional criteria, probably because it hasn't been 24hrs? I did register to job bank and got confirmation for the same.

My score is 441. Would have been higher (470+) but WES didn't give one year weightage to the PGC I did from UK, gave it equivalency only worth 6 months. Not really sure why.
Never mind about the last line, it's been answered in another thread. The evaluation was based on credits. Fingers crossed, 441 is all I got.

PDChicago

Star Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hi All,

My CRS was 437 and it was supposed to be reduced by 5 points on my birthday (March 30) to 432. However, the CRS score has not yet been updated in my Express Entry profile and is still showing as 437. I have tried to retransmit my profile but that did not update the score either.

What would you suggest I do since there is a draw likely tomorrow and in case the cut off falls below 437, I will get an ITA, but it would be with an incorrect score. Do I need to create a new profile. Any advice/suggestion is most welcome.

Thank you.

brc0007

Jul 1, 2016
hello legal falcons
if in EE i am not claiming in points for spouse work ex do i still ned to metion her work history?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
this is an option. however columns do present themselves - you may declare as No W.E

or declare W.E and on ITA, put up a cover letter stating unable to furnish evidence on W.E declared -

CRS is not affected as long as W.E claimed is on Foreign Land

kattel

Star Member
Feb 24, 2014
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 June 2014
Doc's Request.
Not Yet
AOR Received.
6 October 2014
IELTS Request
NO
CRS says 403. Any possibilities, any programs seniors? please suggest me.

JoD75

Jan 30, 2017
Hi Guys,

This might be a really stupid, newby question but how do you find out when the draws are going to take place, do you just take a calculated guess or are the dates published somewhere? I have tried searching.

Thank you in advance.

Take care x

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
You can generally find out after the fact at the link below, selecting the 2nd drop down. No-one knows for sure ahead of time, although mostly they happen every other week on Wed. However, this is not always the case, and sometimes we see them on different days, skipping weeks or in consecutive weeks.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/mi/

JoD75

Jan 30, 2017
Mthornt said:
You can generally find out after the fact at the link below, selecting the 2nd drop down. No-one knows for sure ahead of time, although mostly they happen every other week on Wed. However, this is not always the case, and sometimes we see them on different days, skipping weeks or in consecutive weeks.

Hi,

Thank you so much for that. It just seemed like quite a busy February that it had slowed down and I wondered if they reduced the amount of draws as the year progressed?

Best wishes.

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
Just submitted my profile, got confirmation that I am added to pool. Profile still showing pending additional criteria, probably because it hasn't been 24hrs? I did register to job bank and got confirmation for the same.

My score is 441. Would have been higher (470+) but WES didn't give one year weightage to the PGC I did from UK, gave it equivalency only worth 6 months. Not really sure why.
hi
did you receive ita?

ParulB

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
08-06-2017
sorry I did not understand PAL
can you explain pls
It's just a friendly term to say friend. :) I only saw your post today asking me about my ITA, I don't login to forum much since I got ITA. Was just replying to you about your previous post.

Reactions: Mjkab

gurpreet5288

Mar 30, 2015
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My new current CRC score is 401 (is there any chance to get ITA or PNP invitation with that score) ??? pls reply ? pls ?

gurpreet5288

Mar 30, 2015
india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Quite a lot candidates. You are simply asking this on the wrong thread. You should search for OINP Jan 2016 and OINP Feb 2016 thread and post your query there.
My new current CRC score is 401 (is there any chance to get ITA or PNP invitation with that score) ??? pls reply ? pls ?