+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants with score 400 to 450 let's connect here

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spartanjsv said:
I did not understand the part "claiming points for job i am nominating" as for claiming points for work exp I will need employment verification letter from the employer to show my role, pay, start and end times. Apart from this what is that which i will be claiming in any way? I am more worried about FBI pcc which is currently taking 12-14weeks. Advice for people here is to apply well in advamce if you think your app is going to be picked up in next draw.

Most annoying things are as you said employment verfication letter can you help me understand how this would negatively impact my ITA.
Let's say you nominated a job for a particular NOC and you are claiming 3 years of work experience in it. There are many points that will be negatively affected if you can't prove that you have worked for 3 years (i assume you have read the criteria for the CRS scores) therefore losing points in your CRS scores and you may no longer be eligible to apply if your CRS score doesn't meet the cutoff score. About the FBI PCC, you can have a LOE (letter of explanation) explaining that you already applied for that document and in the process of waiting for its result.

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
pacificislander said:
Let's say you nominated a job for a particular NOC and you are claiming 3 years of work experience in it. There are many points that will be negatively affected if you can't prove that you have worked for 3 years (i assume you have read the criteria for the CRS scores) therefore losing points in your CRS scores and you may no longer be eligible to apply if your CRS score doesn't meet the cutoff score. About the FBI PCC, you can have a LOE (letter of explanation) explaining that you already applied for that document and in the process of waiting for its result.
Agreed. As far as your employer is ready to certify that you worked on those lines and if prove you have enough backup like certifications etc which will help identify your skillset i think it should be fine. What do you think? Employer certification is the most important than all to prove that current job is actually related to NOC applied for right?

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spartanjsv said:
Agreed. As far as your employer is ready to certify that you worked on those lines and if prove you have enough backup like certifications etc which will help identify your skillset i think it should be fine. What do you think? Employer certification is the most important than all to prove that current job is actually related to NOC applied for right?
In my opinion, based on my experience and other applicants here who posted their problems, most of them had difficulties in getting reference letter from their previous employers. That could possibly one of the biggest hurdle. And remember that the reference letter is not an ordinary certificate of employment. It must be written with the information required by the CIC (including job duties and responsibilities, annual salary, position, exact date of employment etc.)

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
pacificislander said:
In my opinion, based on my experience and other applicants here who posted their problems, most of them had difficulties in getting reference letter from their previous employers. That could possibly one of the biggest hurdle. And remember that the reference letter is not an ordinary certificate of employment. It must be written with the information required by the CIC (including job duties and responsibilities, annual salary, position, exact date of employment etc.)
Correct guys in this group read all such valuable comments and suggestions like above and be prepared with documentation, i am the same boat now..got an ITA but there is a lot after that. Scores are definetly coming down looking at the trend but we all must be equally prepared for post ITA documentation for all the claims we made to get that score. Thanks Pacificislander that was very nice giving a headsup.

pacificislander

Jan 7, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
spartanjsv said:
Correct guys in this group read all such valuable comments and suggestions like above and be prepared with documentation, i am the same boat now..got an ITA but there is a lot after that. Scores are definetly coming down looking at the trend but we all must be equally prepared for post ITA documentation for all the claims we made to get that score. Thanks Pacificislander that was very nice giving a headsup.
Why are you so worried though? You got the ITA. congrats!

KST06

Nov 12, 2016
Can anyone advice what would be the scenario if there is a CHANGE IN PASSPORT NUMBER AFTER ITA (due to renewal)

Will it have a negative impact on the application as there will be old passport number on IELTS & EE Profile

Thanks in advance!!

TanmaySamel

Star Member
Nov 3, 2016
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2172/2174
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-06-2017
AOR Received.
12-07-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
16-08-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
KST06 said:
Can anyone advice what would be the scenario if there is a CHANGE IN PASSPORT NUMBER AFTER ITA (due to renewal)

Will it have a negative impact on the application as there will be old passport number on IELTS & EE Profile

Thanks in advance!!
there won't be any effect... as it is ull have to submit both passports....

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
I created my EE Profile in Jan-2016 with 409 points - Now remain with 404 as I lost 5 points on account age change .... Waiting for my OINP PNP....

KST06

Nov 12, 2016
TanmaySamel said:
there won't be any effect... as it is ull have to submit both passports....

THANKS MATE!! Unnecessarily i was getting so worried about change in passport number as I m sitting on 451 points and expecting ITA soon. Now based on your confirmation I will apply for passport renewal under tatkal system. Maybe If i am lucky i can get my passport before the next draw

sidpune

Feb 16, 2017
KST06 said:
Unfortunately Yes bro!!
Hey, as I understand the last draw was 447, so how is it you're still awaiting ITA, could you please tell the logic behind this "2/8".

As my score is 433 so just curious what other parameters affect the ITA even if the required score is achieved.

DiNaV

Feb 25, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-May-2016
AOR Received.
22-Apr-2017
IELTS Request
30-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
06-Mar-2017(Pre-meds)
sidpune said:
Hey, as I understand the last draw was 447, so how is it you're still awaiting ITA, could you please tell the logic behind this "2/8".

As my score is 433 so just curious what other parameters affect the ITA even if the required score is achieved.
2/8 is Feb 8th :). Hope you get it now.

UnleashedFX

Oct 21, 2016
sidpune said:
That I got bro...what I meant was, is there some rule change for applications filed post 2/8.....
I think what he meant is that he entered after the historic draw, which was held on 8th of February and he wishes he entered before it since his score is 451.

I hope with 441 I have a good chance in the next draw. Fingers crossed.